𝐊. - 𝐯𝐢𝐢

"BUT I COULD TELL THAT SOMETHING HAD CHANGED..."

---

"HOW YOU LOOKED AT ME THEN"

NOTE: i would HIGHLY recommend listening to k by cigarettes after sex while reading this, i personally think it adds to the atmosphere and it really relates to this chapter <3 

HURRIDELY, YOU FOLLOWED her back, not wanting to seem rude, especially since she was the one dealing you drugs, and you certainly didn't want to get on her bad side. While scrolling through her profile, you noticed all the happy photos of her accompanied with friends or family. Just the thought of seeing the way she beams with the people she loves made you internally smile, it appeared as if those people changed her from the violent being she usually portrayed. She looked, joyful. Joyful, a feeling you'd never manage to make her sense just by your presence, or so you thought. Ellie Williams, the university's most infamous drug dealer had a soft side, you refused to believe it, but the pictures ahead of you proved otherwise. You managed to get a closer up of the man she was with in some photos, it appeared his name was Joel, he looked supportive of Ellie, like he was always there for her, you could clearly tell Ellie needed him. To your surprise, she kept up the photos with her and Cat, knowing Ellie she probably forgot she ever posted them. How did you manage to get here, mixing with drug dealers, being the cause of fights, this wasn't you, but yet everything felt so...right with Ellie. Even with all her bullshit, she still managed to make your insides feel warm. You didn't know what to do though, you barely know each other and she clearly had other things going on. "Shit!", You exclaimed out loud, attempting to un - like the old photo from the bottom of her profile.