Chapter 17: School And Vistors

THERE IS A GIANT BUG IN MY LIVING ROOM AND I'M TOO SCARED TO KILL IT.

Like don't get me wrong, I don't mind bugs. But idk. This one was HUGE.

So I threw a shoe at it and ran upstairs. XD

Anywhore, I'm in such a pissed off mood right now. So I'm gonna write this chapter to help myself calm down.

I will tell you why I'm so pissed off, but for right now....it's story time.

In chapter 15, I talked about bullying.

After that chapter, I've had more people come to me and trust me with their stories. I have listened to every story, and I'm proud of them. These people are really strong, and for that, this chapter is dedicated to all of them.

Okay. I'm gonna give you a really short story and it might make sense, it might not.

So I live on a farm. And I have a bunch of cats. I have an alpha male cat and just regular cats.

The alpha male cat picks on every boy cat that I have. But...he picks on one the most. He is an orange cat.

The alpha cat continues to beat up my orange cat. We have done everything we could to try and stop it, but the alpha cat doesn't seem to want to quit.

BUT!!

My orange cat one day stood up too the alpha cat. He swatted at the alpha cat when the alpha cat when to bite him.

My orange cat has gone through months and months of being beaten up. But he has never given up. He has never ran away and he has never taken the beating for too long. If the orange cat sees the alpha cat coming, he goes to his friends and sits by them.

My orange cat doesn't give up. He knows that his friends will help him, and he doesn't leave because the barn is his home.

The orange cat has stood up against the alpha cat, and the alpha cat is slowly backing away from the orange cat.

This is just like you guys. The bullies represent the alpha cat, whereas you guys represent that orange cat.

If you stand up for yourself and let the bullies see you have friends that will help you, the bullies will slowly leave you alone. Yes my cat still gets swatted at by the alpha male, but he barely does it now.

I want everyone to read that little story that I just gave to you. Your friends WILL help you out, and you need to stand up for yourselves. Don't give the bullies the satisfaction of you being scared.

And my cat running away, is just like someone committing suicide. Don't do it. Don't let the fear consume you. My cat sleeps every night knowing that the alpha cat is somewhere around him. But, he still sleeps happy. The barn is his home. Just like this planet is your home.

Don't let the bullies win.

There was the story that I wanted to tell you guys.

And now to why I am so pissed off.

Okay. So remember how I told you guys that my ex keeps texting me?

Ya. Well he made a bet about me..

He betted his friends money that he can get me to crawl back to him and then have sex.

And once we have "sex", he's gonna dump me and collect the money that they betted on.

He thinks I'm easy access.

HA!

He honestly thinks that I'm easy access. Like on what planet am I easy access lol.