Chapter 19: Fighting Ninjas And Moving In

So my mom just hid my laptop from me and I have no idea why....so I'm using my brother's lol.

And that very, very, VERY awkward moment when your ex texts you.

Okay so remember that bet that he did?

Well I told his friend to tell him to delete my number. Welp....he texted me asking why I wanted him to do that.

Okay....so normally when a girl says and I quote "delete my fucking number" you don't ask questions, and you certainly don't text her asking why. When a girl cusses in a simple sentence like that, you don't ask why because she is extremely pissed off. That's a simple How Not To Be A Dumbass 101.

But my ex didn't get the memo. He asked why I should delete it, and then pretended that he didn't know anything about the bet. Like I don't understand why he continued to lie to me when he knows that I caught him.

And I know that my friend wouldn't lie to me about that. She legit heard them talking about it. And even her friend heard about it. And her friend doesn't even know me so why would she lie about that?

But whatever. I know that he started it and he's trying to tell me that's not like him.

Do you guys think I could get a restraining order? XD

And my brother's friend came over and he brought his girlfriend. Oh my gosh. Her laugh is really annoying and every time I walk downstairs, she always stares at me.

Like come on. I know I'm gorgeous but keep it to a minimum please.

So I have decided to isolate myself in my room and watch netflix :) Totally Spies here I come! (And don't be hatin'. This show is my shit!)

Anywhore. On with the story!

-----------------

Isabelle

"What's wrong?" Daxton asked he opened his door and ran over to me.

How Daxton got here in 10 minutes when we live 1 hour away is beyond me.

I don't even want to know.

Is that even possible? Because I don't think so.

"Rogues." I said climbing into his truck.

"Where?" Daxton growled as he started to look around the parking lot of the school.

"I think they are spying on us or something."

Daxton gave me a confused look as he got in his truck and buckled in. "What do you mean?"

I sighed as he started to pull out of the parking lot. "I think Mr. Black is with a group of rogues or something. In detention today he asked why I didn't come to his class. So I told him that you got a flat tire on the way to school this morning. And when we finally got here there was only like 10 minutes left of class, so we didn't go. And he knew I was lying."

"Couldn't he have just had a lucky guess?" Daxton asked as he slowed down at the stop light.

I shook my head. "No way. He knew I lied. I don't know how. But he knew it."

"Why do you say that?" Daxton asked looking at me.

"Because when I asked him how he would know because he wasn't there. And he said that I was right. He wasn't there." I said, emphasizing on 'he'.

"Why did he say it like that?" Daxton asked, his voice tinted with worry.

I shrugged. "I don't know. When I asked him what he was implying, he said nothing and told me I could go."