Epilogue

As promised. Here is the epilogue!!!!

I really am sad to see this story come to an end. I really enjoyed writing it and I loved reading all your comments.

It was amazing to see how you guys got so into the book. You made it seem like you yourself was in the book and I loved it.

But I'm not gonna go to semimetal on you guys now haha. Because I am still gonna be writing until I literally am unable to write.

Who knows? Maybe I'll have my children take after me and keep with this wattpad account haha.

Oh. My new book Vet Tech Meets The Alpha is out!!! Go check it out :)

Anywhore. On with the epilogue!!!

------------------------------

Isabelle

It's been 3 years since the war has ended.

We were all sad to see Aunt Katie and Uncle Keagen leave, but we all knew that they had to get back.

But they keep in touch more. And Casey took over the pack. Finally.

She is doing an excellent job.

She came and visited us a couple weeks ago.

Trip and June have mated too.

When she found out, it took a little time, but she finally accepted him.

Now they are expecting twins.

It was actually a pretty funny story about how she found out.

I guess they were having a hot make out session and then Trip accidently tried to mark June.

To say she was mad was an understatement. She wasn't scared at all.

She started cussing him out because he kept this secret from her for so long.

Poor Trip tried to explain why, but she was having none of that. She pulled the guilt cared a lot too, which was funny for everyone expect Trip.

But she let it go and was glad that she had Trip for a mate.

Aunt Lilly and Uncle Tony are doing well too. Frankie is playing his role as the annoying little brother and we all think that Dakota is gonna blow soon.

We are just waiting for that to happen.

And of course Roman and I are still the prank masters.

We may or may not have put rats in Cruz's room.

Addi was laughing too hard to even help the poor guy. He wouldn't go in his room for a week.

Speaking of Addi and Cruz. They are happily engaged.

Cruz proposed on a boat ride in Hawaii.

Addi didn't like the idea of going on a boat ride, but when she saw Cruz propose. Well. Let's just say she was all for it.

Then a couple weeks after they got engaged, Rocco proposed to Gab, and Roman and Payton got married.

The wedding was beautiful. It was held outside with the Montana Mountains in the background.

They just got back from their honeymoon.

Payton was sad to leave because they went to some Cuban resort. But she was also glad to come back because she missed everyone.

She picked beautiful purple bridesmaid dresses.

But Tay kinda got hers ruined.

She may or may not have fallen in some mud.