Chapter 20: Late Night Visit And The Missing Teacher

HALLLLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

How is everyone doing???

Okay. My teeth her so bad. My wisdom teeth are trying to push through, and they are pushing all my teeth really close together. Like I can barely floss anymore. The floss barely fits between my teeth now :( and my mouth really hurts lol.

OH MY GOSH. I didn't tell you guys.

Soooo.....my ex texted me the other morning at 8. Ya...I was not a happy camper lol.

But anywhore, I didn't know who it was at first because I deleted his number. And he was like why do you want me to delete your number. And I texted him back asking who this was. And he told and I was like shit. I can't not text him. I already asked him a question, it would be really obvious if I didn't answer.

But I told him why and he started yelling at me. Like cussing. That type of yelling.

And I was like damn dude. Calm your tits. But that made him even more mad. Sooooo probably not my best idea. But in my defense, it was 8 in the morning. I wasn't functioning right.

But he tried telling me that he didn't start the bet and that he would never do that to me because of all this shit. And I told him ya whatever and I stopped texting him :) So that morning went well haha.

And these cramps are killing me! Ugh...

(Sorry boys. Girl talk lol)

My training starts tomorrow for my job. And I am so nervous.

Sooo. Please pray for me. I'm gonna need it.

Okay. On wit da storay!

------------

Isabelle

I groaned as I heard my phone go off.

I slowly opened my eye and saw my phone buzzing on the night stand next to the bed.

I went to go reach it, but I was stopped.

Daxton let out a small snore next to me, and pulled me closer to him.

Ugh. Of course.

'Look how cute he is when he's sleeping.' Rojo gushed.

I rolled my eyes at her comment and looked at Daxton.

Okay. I admit. He is really cute when he sleeps.

My ringing phone brought me out thoughts and I slowly removed Daxton's arm from my waist.

Right as I grabbed my phone, Daxton's arm shot out and pulled me back into him.

I growled as I saw the clock on the nightstand.

It read 3:05 AM in bright red colors.

I looked down at my phone and made a small smile as I saw 'Big Bro Ro-Ro' flash across the screen.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Izzy?" Roman asked.

"Are you okay?" I asked worried. "You sound like you've been crying."

"I just miss you. That's all." He said shyly.

I let out a small chuckle.

I grabbed my pillow and put it between me and Daxton.

Come on Daxton. Grab the freaking pillow.

I did a mental happy dance as he grabbed the pillow quickly and sniffed it.

He made a full blown smile in his sleep and turned over with my pillow.

All I know is that I better get that pillow back.