Chapter 22: Who's Sadie

GUESS WHAT STORY IS FINALLY OUT! THAT'S RIGHT. SAVING ALLISON.

If you guys give it a ton of votes and comments, I'll update it tomorrow :)

That book also has a big twist, but I can't tell you guys. Sorry!

-------------------------------

Isabelle

"So who is exactly Sadie?" I asked my mom, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning back in my chair.

This morning, Troy told us that my parents, Roman, and the boys were coming over here to discuss the rogues. But me being stubborn, I came with because I want to know who Sadie is.

But there was a small fight.

When everyone got here, they noticed I was marked.

My mom was thrilled. Going on about how she'll be a grandmother some day. But my dad and Roman. Ya..not so much.

Let's just say, my dad had to leave the room for alittle bit. And Roman looked like he was gonna throw something at Daxton. But they finally let it go.

I watched as my mom sighed. "It's a long story."

"We got time." Roman said from beside me.

My mom laughed. "You guys are so alike."

Roman and I looked at each other with a smile as we fist bumped.

"Sadie is Uncle Liam's cousin. Ever since Jake got the alpha title, she has been up his ass." My mom growled. "When I came around, she lost it. She finally knew that all her attempts to get him were over. That's when she brought in the rogues and tipped them off about me."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Because I was the only werefox, the pack had to keep it a secret. No one other than the pack was allowed to know. And because Sadie was in the pack, she knew." My mom sighed again. "She told the rogues all about me. Like everything that she knew."

"Okay. But who is that Cindy chick you guys were talking about?" Roman asked.

"She was my old pack doctor." Jake replied. "Cindy was working with Sadie. And because Cindy was the doctor, she had all the access to different types of medicines. She found a way to hurt Red."

"How?" Emmet asked. "If no one knew she was a werefox, than how could they find a way to hurt Red?"

"You know how silver is lethal to us?" My dad asked as Emmet nodded. "They found a poison. That poison is just like silver to us. It's lethal to werefoxes."

I gasped and Daxton pulled me to him.

"What's it called?" I asked.

On second thought, I don't think I want to know.

"It's called Strychnine. It's used to kill foxes." My mom said. "When I first saw it, it made my skin boil. And my eyes wouldn't stop glowing until it was all off of me. Strychnine blocks the enzymes from producing energy. And they also found Fox-off."

"What the hell is Fox-off?" Addison asked.

"Fox-off is a type of pre-poison." My dad explained. "It has a small amount of sodium fluroacetate in it. That also attacks the enzymes and can be very lethal. And it's even more dangerous. It's mainly in liquid form, but they found a way to put it in solid form as well."

"Well this officially sucks." Payton said.

"What if they use that on Isabelle?" Cruz asked worried. "We won't have a Luna."