UNEXPECTED OBSTACLE

Jash explained the plan to everyone, "This plan should work if there are no problems. At correct midnight, Langton will check the city for any disfavours. But Langton, the less chaos you make, the better. Engage ONLY if your life is in danger. Without that, do NOT ENGAGE! Understand? Now. After he has done that, if there is anyone who seems to be out of place, we will eliminate him. After that, at the dawn, we will enter the city. If Langton had a mistake in checking the city, then for backup, we will enter the city in disguise. But I don't think it will come to that. Anyways, after that, we will find the knife and its manufacturer. Rest we will do on the spot. I hope everyone is ready. If we fail this, everyone knows what will happen to our country. We cannot afford any mistakes, at all."

"Understood!" replied everyone.

Suddenly, the trailer started becoming unstable, and everyone fell.

"Wh-What the heck Luigi? What happened?"

Everyone looked out through their one-way glass. Yes. They were being chased.

"Seriously? Ugh... everyone! On your seats! Observe the outside! I need all the information right now!"

"Three bulletproof vans. Black in colour. They look tough." said Elsy.

"One seems to be at the back and– oh!" Langton almost fell as the trailer was shaking.

"They are banging from both sides!" yelled Luigi.

"Don't worry! Keep driving Luigi, the trailer is powerful! Alright. Elsy! Load the weapons in the trailer!" yelled Jash.

"Working on it! And... there we go!" replied Elsy.

The weapons came out of the trailer, from the right and left, and at the back.

Jash yelled, "Now it's our turn. FIRE!"

Elsy clicked on the button, and the bullets tried piercing the tires of the vans.

"The weapon at the back is destroyed! That damn van!" said, Langton.

Luigi said, "And the left weapons don't seem to be any effective! We can't–"

"UGH! STOP THE TRAILER, LUIGI," yelled Jash.

"Huh? What?"

"Fighting while in the trailer is useless! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!"

"Uh... If you say so!"

The trailer stopped. All the vans surrounded it. Soldiers came out of the van. "Uh... Jash?" asked Elsy.

"Langton. Are you ready to kill some people off? At least your Katana might be." said Jash.

"I like the sound of this Jash... So, may I?" asked Langton.

"We will go to the top of the trailer with our guns, and help you. Alright. GO LANGTON!"

Langton rushed outside with the sword. The soldiers had aimed their guns at him. He stood there, with the sword in his hand. And the next second, one of the soldiers, was dead. He was pierced by Langton's sword so fast, no one would have seen that. Grasping the hostility, the soldiers started firing bullets. There were about 45 soldiers there. Langton, dodging off all the bullets and showing off his pro assassin skills, was topping off with a kill one by one.

Suddenly, Jash, who was at the top of the trailer, got a call, while the others beside helped Langton in fighting and protected the trailer by sniping with B.R. weapons.

"Hello? I am currently getting attacked, what is it?!" asked Jash.

"So, did you like the new surprise?" asked Carlson.