VILLAINS: SIDE BY SIDE

Now they had got the location, and his gang of bandits was almost finished. So, it would be the perfect time for them to attack, at least by tomorrow. While thinking about it, Jash took the knife from Ian and started examining it. Starting at the bottom its Quillon, was gold plated, giving it an extremely Royal feel. It didn't have much decoration on it. It only had a shining Rhombus-shaped Ruby embedded at the centre. Going up, to the Edge, it was very pointy. It had one of the sharpest blades made in the world. No wonder why the ancient period is called a highly advanced society thought Jash. But he wasn't satisfied with the information he got, and what he had expected. He thought of discussing it later with Ian. He preserved it in a vacuum case. Later, Elsy informed everyone about the location.

"Chicago, huh? So that's where his den is.' Everyone nodded. Now, Jash asked Luigi for a cargo plane, so that they could move their trailer also with them, along with his car. Luigi replied that he had to book the plane from the F.S.A., and it might take a few days. Jash agreed and decided to head to the airport.

Jash was kind of stressed. He stopped the trailer at a restaurant to have some food.

"This is a stressful situation, isn't it? How about we have rest at this restaurant over there"

"Yeah, I agree," replied Elsy.

Everyone agreed to eat at the restaurant. But they were surprised to see very few people. They decided to call the waiter. A full meal was ordered. They started planning while they were eating.

"Hey, Ian, what else can you tell us about that knife? I'm kinda curious," asked Jash.

"Oh, sure Jash. Actually, from the records, it seems that the kingdom in which it was used, was very corrupted. The ruler always attacked kingdoms, to gain their resources. But one day, the king shockingly disappeared from his palace. He was searched all over the kingdom. And even outside it. But he was nowhere to be found, and slowly, the kingdom weakened and lost in a battle, since the new ruler was inexperienced. It ended its existence. This is just one of the many stories I've heard. That's all we got." explained Ian.

"Hmm... Somehow, we have to connect it, to what is happening right now. Alright. Is everyone done eating? Ian, here is the cash, pay it. And if you can... gather some intel from this receptionist too."

Ian went to the receptionist. While giving the money he asked,

"I see very few customers here... why is that?"

"Oh, didn't you see the news? There have been several murders in this city recently. That's why most of the people have abandoned this place." she replied.

Ian got a bit disappointed and tried to get back in motion, "Oh really? Well, that's sad. And uh... you?"

"We are compelled. We don't have any other job besides running this restaurant. But, I request you to leave this place as soon as possible, too. If the worst were to happen"

"Yeah. Anyways, I pray you stay safe."

Ian headed back to the trailer.

"That symbol on his clothes. He's from the FSA, without a doubt." the receptionist mumbled.

"The information about the murders we did have already spread! We might be the murderers here," said Ian.

"That's weird. The media sector of FSA should have handled it. We do have to eliminate them to stop any more murders. Anyways, let's hurry to the airport. Luigi!"

"Alright!"

Luigi started the trailer and headed towards the Airport. Meanwhile, he got a call and asked Elsy to pick it up.