PLAN REBORN

Jash and his team arrived at the HQ. The HQ's position had changed long since Goder had seen. The plane entered through an opening in the ground and landed. As Jash had expected, they had reached much earlier. He got out of the trailer. Asking Luigi, he came to know that the soldiers would arrive at 6:00 PM if they were to use full speed. He agreed and went to the office to talk to Tieron and Carlson. He sat on his seat, with Langton and Ian standing beside him, as bodyguards.

"That was fast," said Tieron.

"Only because of the transformation, into X-15," answered Jash.

Carlson chuckled.

"Now then, it's almost time for them to come," said Tieron.

"Right," said Carlson.

"Huh?"

The door opened, and all the leaders appeared, along with their respective Uldentras and teams.

"Looks like we reached just in time," said Hana.

"Let's start, the plan from here on, Jash," said Yong.

The meeting started planning the next missions, and the possibilities of failures in the mission Jash was currently on.

"If Jash is unable to find any kind of information about the location regarding Mr Mysterious, then Naomi will come in this matter. Her subordinates are already at war with Mr Mysterious's army and are on a mission to capture one of them alive. And if we also fail, then the FSACB is the last we can bet on." explained Hana.

"Don't worry! We will surely find the location!" exclaimed Yong.

"So, uh... you refer to us or... yourself?" asked Jash, sarcastically.

Tieron began, "In any case, if the location is found, reinforcements will be sent to them to take the enemy out. Then, the whole matter will be solved. The only thing to be the hindrance is that peculiar power, he has."

"Certainly. If only we could find that weapon..." stopped Yong.

"That is well included in my plan. It was the actual base of it. There has to be the possibility of finding that knife, in the City of the Ancients." explained Jash.

"How much?" asked Hana.

"30%."

"Hmm... Then, I shall start the investigations in my place. We can also bet on the person Queen Hana's Uldentra will catch right?" asked Yong.

"Unfortunately, not a chance. A mere soldier of his won't even have the information about the knife, leave aside having it." denied Hana.

"So, the total possibility of failure is 45%. If there remains a failure, then the only thing we can do is capture him and somehow knock him out. If he remains unconscious then the favour is on our side. He won't be able to do any teleportation." explained Tieron.

"And, if any of us is successful, then the task is to find the function to use it," suggested Yong.

"Hmm... For now, let's just keep an eye on how he uses the weapon. Especially you, Miss Naomi." said Tieron.

"I will give my best," said Naomi.

"Now then, the meeting should be dissolved. I suppose you guys will stay here for a night or two?" asked Carlson.

"Precisely, two nights. We'll gather information from you, which will benefit both of us," said Hana.

The meeting ended, and all the guests moved to their rooms. Jash asked Carlson about the new trailer. He had already arranged it. Jash then ordered Luigi to transfer all the data from the latter to the new one. Meanwhile, the soldiers also made it to the HQ. And as Jash had told Carlson, he took a keen eye on them.

"So, the only thing left is the helicopter?" asked Carlson

"That's right. The helicopter should be accustomed to at least two B.R. Miniguns, a net, and enough space to carry the whole team in it," explained Jash.

"Understood. I shall give the same to our mechanics," replied Carlson, and went to the modification room, while Jash looked at some weapons. He asked the officials if any new weapon had come.

"Yes, it's our latest weapon for combat, but... It's due next week or so. I hope you can wait till then." said the official.

"Next week, huh...? I'd better get to investigation quickly then," mumbled Jash.

After all the preparations had been done, Jash stood in front of the team and looked back at the FSAIB.

"Don't ya dare start our funeral!" he yelled.