Chapter four - OG plot

10.03.2021

"Rinnie?" Ni-ki swung his head in the door frame of their shared room.

"Yes Riki."She looked at the boy in the doorframe.

"How do you feel about having a movie night at home?"He asked her smiling nervously.

"Honestly I wouldn't mind actually it's up to you, whatever you think it's right do it."She smiled at him.

"Okay are you free tonight." He asked her.

"Yeah I am."She responded back.

"Okay meet me in the living room tonight at ten with your pajamas."He suddenly had a boost of energy smiled making him rock back and forth between the front and back of his foot.

"I will."She looked at the boy rocking backwards almost laughing.

"No going in the living room until that time, okay."

"Yes okay."

"Bye Rinrin!"He zoomed down the corridor.

He ran into the eldest room catching his breath before saying."Heesung hyung help me please I need to set something up in the living room suitable for a movie night and get all the members away for a while!"

"I will, but who's it for." he raised an eyebrow smirking.

"Rinnie."Ni-ki slowly stated.

"I'll help but on one condition you wash the dishes for the rest of the week." Heesung held his hand waiting for Ni-ki to shake it.

"Deal."Ni-ki finally took Heesung's hand and shook it.

...

"Okay so I'll be taking them to Kaori's dorm but you two will stay behind. I've informed the girls so they'll play along with anything I say, then you two will do your date."Heesung said his perfectly revised plan.

"One it is not a date it is just hanging out."Ni-ki protested.

"Sure keep telling yourself that." Heesung rolled his eyes at the younger boy.

"Let's go."Ni-ki said which Heesung nodded in response.

Heesung left the room and told everyone the same message"the girl's have invited us too a movie night."

The rest all got ready and because they were excited they forgot that they left two members behind.

"Just me and you."K.J said sitting on a chair in the kitchen watching Ni-ki make popcorn.

"Yup let's hope they're gone long enough. I got Heesung and the girls to cover for us."He said turning around from the popcorn maker leaning on the counter.

"Okay so what are we watching?"K.J asked.

"Anything you want."He told her.

"Anything?"She said smiling.

"Yeah anything."He said confused.