☆Chapter Thirty Three☆

::Time skip☆
-tamed dashed era

"Haerin, look!" Ni-ki called out to her as the group played in the water.

"Yeah!" She replied back as she turned around to face the boy. "Oh my gosh!" She shrieked at the sight of a red coloured crab dangling in her face.

She immediately ran off, and Ni-ki ran after her. "Why don't you give the crab a kiss!" He shouted at the top of his lungs while chasing her.

Haerin heard a big splash in the water behind her, She glanced backwards, and there she saw Ni-ki had fallen, and the cab in his hands was attempting to get away from him. Remembering what he had said earlier, she asked. "Are you sure you're not the one who wants the kiss?" She questioned with a slight smirk on her face as she rested her hands on her knees as she leaned down to his height.

"I mean, that is correct." Ni-ki nodded. "Wanna give me a kiss." He laughed while he still sat in the water.

Haerin smiled as she shook her head. "Let me help you up." Haerin reached her had out for Ni-ki to take. Ni-ki took her hand but pulled her down with him. "Hey!" Haerin shouted. He didn't waste no time and started splashing her with water,  and she did the same back.

"Look at them having so much fun." Heesung said to Jake, looking like a proud parent as he watched the two maknae's play in the water.

"Yeah, they've been quite serious with each other lately." Jake commented.

"Hey, what happened to operation Haerin and Ni-ki?" Heesung questioned as they hadn't talked to Haerin about that in a long time.

"With or without operation Haerin and Ni-ki, they're doing fine on their own. I don't think we need to try to interfere." Jake patted Heesung's shoulder. "Trust me, she'll tell him soon."

"I really hope so they look like they'll be happy together." Heesung smiled.

"Yah!" Ni-ki screamed as he tasted a bit of the salt water in his mouth, and he stopped splashing.

"Hah, you've finally given up, huh?" Haerin laughed as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah, you win." Ni-ki admitted. But he took a quick chance while Haerin didn't have her guard up and with all of his might chucked a bunch of water on her.

Even though she was already soaking wet, she took that one personally. "So it's like that." Haerin was about to splash him back, but she felt herself getting lifted off the floor. Haerin was dumbfounded when she found herself over Ni-ki's shoulder. "Hey, put me down."

"No, never." Ni-ki told her as he walked with her over his shoulder. "Unless you want me to drop you." He started to tip her body forward.

"Wait, no!" Haerin panicked.

"Hm, what shall I do." Ni-ki stood still to think. Ni-ki switched her position to bridal style as he walked along the beach. Haerin wrapped her arms around his neck and laid her head on his chest. She found peace in that moment as she watched the sunset. Ni-ki was about to drop her into the water, but realising peaceful she looked, he decided not to. He placed Haerin onto one of the camping chairs and placed a towel over her shoulders.