Sequel Information!! :)

Hello Wattpad Readers!

Today is a very special day, for I am going to announce that I, the amazing author of Queen Hybrid, is releasing not one, but two new books. ish.

I decided, as you might already know, to rewrite this book, owing to the fact that there are mistakes in this book which I don't want to ponder on, and this was my first book on Wattpad.

So, I have rewritten the book and will start to publish it around the 23rd of June. This is because I am in the middle of my exams, and I cannot afford to screw up on these, so unfortunately, you must wait another 24 (ish) days until my book is rereleased.

This book includes a new lover, more mates, more people trying to kill Cleo and a flash from the past, who knew Cleo's family. But what do they want in return?

This is the new and improved blurb: Queen Hybrid

Long ago, Cleo's parents died in an attack, and she was only 7 years old. She hit her head and forgot all about her life. All she knew was she just had a feeling that someone is looking for her, so she hid from everyone. She hid from the world.

Yet, after a few years of living on the streets, she was drugged, kidnapped and taken by her parents. Unfortunately, they're actually dead... but she doesn't know that.

Then, on the night of her 18th birthday, she turned into a hybrid supernatural creature, which can only be described as a myth. Soon to become the most powerful creature on Earth. Remembering everything before the concussion, she learns the truth about her history, and her actual parents.

Something's not right. Who are these people claiming to be her parents? Why is she this creature of 'mass destruction'? Did they know something about her real parent's murder?

Now, after centuries of hiding in the shadows, Cleo is still searching. Still searching for the killer of her parents.

There will be many hunting her down. Many lives destroyed. And many secrets camouflaged behind false truths. Including a certain boy in town.

The Hunters lurking at every corner, trust is a prosperous yet extinct lost cause.

And who is this rogue vampire, killing innocent girls, and framing her?

Romances will be created and relationships will be crushed.

Her past will help her future.

But her death, will be the death of us all.

Then, you lucky readers have got my sequel to enjoy, as I will publish that after my rewrite of Queen Hybrid. It is called...... Fell From My Hell and will include Cleo's children and more drama than ever.

A new plot twist, people with a grudge, a murder investigation, Cleo having another child, and a hybrid storm of royals appearing against the Council of Supernaturals. What have they done wrong now? Murder?

This is the blurb of my sequel: Fell From My Hell

It was rumoured that anything she touched would die. She could kill anyone with a click of her fingers. She fed off the innocent and lured people in with her natural beauty beyond compare. She made the strongest of men crumble at their knees. 

Her wits and conniving nature manipulated anyone as soon as they dared to look into her scheming eyes.

Rumours spread fast.

Everyone despises her as on her 18th birthday, she turned into an angel. This was common. Very common in fact as she lived in heaven.

But turning into a vampire-angel hybrid, not so much.

When she turned, everyone turned on her. After this, she turns cold.

So she accepted what she was and had her fun.

Murder was never the intention though.

She prays she will be taken out of this hell, but when faced with the truth of her parents, and who they actually were, nothing can stop her from falling.

Not even her wings.

Tara always felt different from the other angels in heaven. And on her 18th birthday, she found out why.

That's when Murder becomes the priority. But who is it going to be?

And if the support is still there until the end, I shall write my third book, but you will have to read Fell From My Hell to find out!

Only 24 days to go... and if u have any questions, just ask! @PurpleMango428

Thanks for reading my book, and I hope you comment, share and vote

PS - sharing will make my rewrite appear faster on your screens!

THANK YOU!!!