Chapter 18

Recap:

‘I let Cleo finish off most of the human meat as she looks to be enjoying herself. I smile at her encouragingly. She is so beautiful and I know that she won’t reject me now!

She looks at me confused but I now understand what the elders meant. She is the one. Cleo is the one. My mate.’

Chapter 18:

~ Dylan’s Pov ~

We walk back to her house and sit in her bedroom.

‘’I love women with a good appetite,’’ I say, smiling.

‘’But I’m a monster.’’ She exclaims.

I act offended. ‘’Are you calling me a monster because we are both werewolf vampire hybrids?’’ I ask.

‘’Erm…’’ She starts…

‘’Yeh, that’s what I thought.’’ I’m only messing with her.

‘’How are you a hybrid?’’ She changes the subject quickly.

‘’My Mum was a vampire and my Dad was a werewolf. I inherited the Alpha title when my Dad died and I became known as the most feared pack in the world. No one in my pack knows about me being a hybrid apart from the elders. I trust them the most.’’

I look up to see she is listening intently.

‘’Most packs just can’t understand how good I am at fighting. Well, that’s because I fight in my wolf form but my vampire is controlling me. I have never met another hybrid like me, let alone a girl version.’’

Cleo glares at me in an uncivil way. Then she giggles and sticks out her tongue.

‘’Immature. Anyways, I wasn’t willing to tell you as I thought that you would reject me. But now, I’m overjoyed that you are like me. How are you a hybrid?’’ I bounce the question back at her.

This is where I get worried. Cleo gulps and shifts her weight from one foot to another. ‘’What aren’t you telling me Cleo?’’ I ask.

‘’I…I didn’t tell you about me because, well…because I was scared but… umm…’’ I could tell she was having a hard time with this.

‘’I need to show you something’’ she eventually says.

She leads me down the stairs and into the garden. I follow her into the woods and she takes me to a clearing. She turns around and swallows deeply.

‘’I’m not your average hybrid. I am… err…, a vampire, werewolf, mermaid and angel hybrid.’’ She breathes out heavily and looks down at the ground. She kicks a few brown leaves around.

‘’I’m sorry what? You can’t be, that’s impossible! But…’’ She silences me with her fingers again.

‘’Let me show you.’’

She closes her eyes as she transforms into the most beautiful vampire ever. Her skin is porcelain and chalk white. Her plump lips are ruby red and her hair is pure, pitch black, contrasting beautifully to her non-blemished skin.

She is wearing a black dress that shows off all of her back and black strapped heels. She opens her eyes as she shows me her enchanting, scarlet eyes that give her that wild side. Complete perfection. And that is just her vampire side.

She closes her eyes again as she transforms into an angel. Her skin is still porcelain. Her plump lips are glossed and her hair is a chocolate brown. Wings fold out of her back and have pure white feathers until the tips which are golden yellow. She is wearing a white dress that is exactly the same to her black one for her vampire. Her eyes are gold which make her look like a goddess.

She closes her eyes for another time as she transforms into her wolf. Her coat is pure blonde, almost gold. Her soft fur sways in the wind as she paces around me, majestically. She opens her eyes fully and shows me her luminous, gold eyes that give her that powerful aura.

She heads off into the woods. I follow her as I see her jump into the river. As she comes up to the surface I take in her appearance once more.

Her skin is tanned and has a few freckles, either side of her button nose. Her plump lips are sparkling in the moonlight and her hair is blonde which falls all the way to her lower back. She sits on a rock and swishes her tail around in the water.

Her scales are turquoise that shimmer green in the light. Her eyes match her tail and bikini top, which shows off too much cleavage for my liking. She can only wear those sort of clothes in front of me.

Cleo swims over to me and says ‘’Believe me now?’’

I kiss her forehead. ‘’Yes princess, I do.’’ She gasps. What did I do?

‘’I have another thing that I need to tell you.’’ She says.

‘’What?’’ I enquire.

I’m sort of the Queen of supernaturals. Queen Emily was my mother and King Tatum was my father. I’m the Queen Hybrid that the supernaturals talk about.’’ She explains.

‘’I thought it was only a myth. Everyone thought you died in that fire, over 240 years ago. Hang on how old are you?’’ I question.

‘’I’m 250 years old. Why? How old are you?’’

‘’Umm… 21 years old. I always assumed my mate was going to be younger than me…’’

~

We somehow make it all the way back to the bedroom making out, at the same time. I then put my arm up her top and start caressing her breasts, one by one. She snaps her fingers and the door shuts.

I chuckle.

We end up on her bed, naked, all hot and sweaty.

~

We had mated and I had never felt so alive in my life. I was bursting with energy and I felt so powerful. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. OMG…?

Please comment and vote!!

xx