Chapter 7

You gasped out for air as it had suddenly disappeared due to the pressure surrounding your chest and waist.

You balled your fist and squinted your eyes and tried taking a deep inhale. "F-Fuck." You say while opening your eyes only to see a pink and purple gradient wall. "I'm sorry hun, just a bit longer."

You groaned while looking down to the corset around your waist and breast. "Please, just hurry."

They apologized and finally got it on all the way. To which you still felt like you were being suffocated, but at least someone wasn't tugging at you. "You so owe me Law..." you said with a groan as they pulled the dress over your shoulders.

But somehow, your thoughts were cut off when you were guided to a mirror.

A long, tight dress adorned your body. The top was black, descending into blue and yellow towards the bottom. It hugged all the right curves and shaped your body beautifully. You also had black heels to go along with it. They also had done your makeup doing a wonderful job.

All that had left your mouth was a breathy exhale in awe. "Woah.."

There was a chuckle as you put your hands on your waist. You turned to see a dashing male walking towards you. "You look good.." was all he could say, making you give him an irritated look remembering how hard it was getting into a corset. You slapped him on the shoulder and rolled your eyes. "Oh yeah, you owe me big time."

He was confused, but shrugged it off. You then finally took in his appearance. And by holy hell, he was quite fine.

He had on a black suit that was a bit different than what you had planned on with a white dress shirt underneath that had no tie and was open. Showing off a bit of his chest, but you weren't complaining. "And you look..Like quite the gentleman." He smiled and walked to go pay.

You quickly got your wallet out to pay for your dress, but surprisingly he rejected it. "Let me pay for mine." He just side-eyed you and payed for both, making you irritated but reluctantly put your card away.

After he payed, you said thank you and you both headed to his car.

Once you were both in you sighed and laid your head back. "How much do I owe you?" You asked once he got into the drivers seat. "Nothing..Just help me get over this damn dinner.." he said, clearly not happy with having to meet new people...To which you you gladly relate to.

Little did you know what this dinner would have in-store for you...

You hadn't even realized, but you both parked in front of a very fancy looking building..The restaurant.

Law was the first to get out, then heading to your side and letting you out, grabbing your gloved hand to help you. Then he turned to a man and handed him his keys, then suddenly leading you into the fancy building.

You felt a bit self-conscious, but tried your best to ignore the feeling of butterflies wanting to be let out of your stomach. "Dr.Lights." Then the girl behind a computer led us to a more secluded table that was adorned with white silky cloth and blue flowers with tan candles.

When the few woman and few men had noticed you, they quickly tried to rush you over. While walking over, you became nervous.

Guessing law had noticed due to you gripping his arm tighter. "It's gonna be fine, come get me if you need anything..Alright?" You took a deep breath and sighed. "Alright...Just..I hope it doesn't go on too long." And with that you did what was according to plan... when you approached the tables, you gently put a hand on his cheek and kissed his other one.

In the corner of your eye you could see the pink dusting his ears, but all you were thinking about was getting this done and over with.

For some odd reason, the girls sat with the girls, and the boys with the boys. You didn't understand, but shook it off, already getting a bad feeling.