Chapter 11

Now here's for what you have all been waiting for... lemon chapter!!! B e w a r e!

__

You were pressed up against the kitchen wall, your body entangled with the man in front of you.

The air in your lungs were pulled out as your heart raced against your chest, feeling as if it was going to burst out any second.

Your lips fought against another pair, fighting for dominance. Your hands tangled in messy jet black hair. Tattooed hands roaming the curves of your waist. A pool of heat rising in your core. It was as if everything was laced with heat and dominace, but also with a sense of softness and sincerity. It was all so new to you.

Your body wanted more.. you wanted more. He lifted you up onto the kitchen counter, earning him a gasp from you due to the sudden coldness around your thighs.

"Law.." you said breathless, as his lips danced from yours to your neck, finding a soft spot that made everything slow down.

He hummed in response, taking one of his hands that was on your waist, and leading it up your thigh and dress. "W-wait.." you put your hands on his shoulders to stop him and yourself. "You ok?.." he asked, a concerned look dancing across those grey and golden eyes.

You just sighed and rested your forehead on his. "I just want to know.. You won't leave, right?" His eyes widened and then looked into your eyes.

He quickly placed a kiss on your lips. "I can't promise I'll never leave, but I'll try and stay for as long as I can." He said breathless.

It wasn't the answer your heart wanted, but you knew it was what needed to be said... And you were ok with it. You then smashed your lips on his once again and led him to your pitch dark room. The only light coming in was from your window due to the moonlight.

He looked down at your smaller body in his hands and knew, that you were it.

You quickly tried to unbutton his shirt and he tried to unzip your dress to let it pool down at your feet. When you finally had his shirt off, you could see the number of tattoos he had. Your hand instantly went up to touch them, while his eyes were still locked with yours.

When you looked back up, you were no longer met with a man lead by lust. But instead, by something different.

You couldn't quite tell, but you longed to see it more often. He lifted you up and led you to your bed, gently setting you down. He latched his lips on your neck once again, making you gasp in pleasure. You reached your hands down to unbuckle his belt, and unzip the zipper so he could shimmy his way out of his confinements.

You moaned at the feeling of his lips going down your neck, to your breast, then stomach, then soon the hem of your laced panties.

When he had kissed your clit, your hand ran up to his hair and taking some into your hands. He held your hips down as you tried to grind your hips up into his face. Oh, but when he had taken your panties off with his teeth while making direct contact with you, you almost screamed.

He had slowly ate you out, making you go crazy at the slow pace. He went up to reach for a breast, finding it still confined in its restraints. So to help with him you quickly unbuckled the back and tossed them across the room to an unknown place following with a soft 'thud'.

He massaged each breast with care, trying to make you feel as much pleasure as possible. You moaned in relif when he moved the hand on your thigh to your entrance, sliding in a digit.

"Law.." you softly moaned out, his name being the only thing going through your mind other than the building of pleasure in your core.

He humed on your clit and added another digit, making your hips buck upwards. "Damn it!" You leaned your head back into the pillow. He made a 'come here' motion with his fingers and you were soaking in everything. Suddenly, everything came to a break, making your eyes roll back into your head as you reached your orgasam. "Law!-"

Everything slowed down as you tried to catch your breath. You barley even noticed the sound of a wrapper being opened.

You opened your eyes to find the man in front of you fully nude putting a condom on, jerking himself off a bit in the process. And you wouldn't lie, he definitely wasn't considered small.. Which started another round a heat and nervousness to pool in your core.

He leaned down to your lips, catching them in an ecticing dance. He widened your legs and shifted his hips closer to yours, instantly you felt something hard pressed against your inner thigh.

Not wasting any time he lined himself up at your entrance, slowly sliding himself into you.

You gasped and moaned in pleasure. It was all so new to you. Sure you've had one night stands in that past but, this was different.

Your nails raked his back, leaving him with lines of red welts due to the harsh gliding of your nails. "Shit [Y/n].." he moaned out in your ear.

He started at a slow pace, getting you used to his size. But it was also welcomed with a sort of passion as his lips danced across your neck. But then, his speed went from slow and soft, to fast and hard. Making you scream him name and moan uncontrollably.

Nearing your end, you dug your nails into his shoulders. "Damn it..Law!" He groaned in your ear in response as you reached your end, making you gasp out for air.

He kept his rock, letting you come down form your high and to help him finish. He jerked his hips forward as he let out a breath he was holding in and forced his head against your neck as he finished.

You both stayed like that for what felt like an eternity.

Soon enough though, you both got cleaned up and went to lay back down.

You traced your fingers on his tattoos while letting out a scoff. "What's wrong?" He asked with closed eyes as his arm around your waist tightened and his legs entangled within yours even more. "Nothing.. I just thought how funny it was that not even that long ago we hated each others guts.." he smiled and pulled you closer so his head was hidden in your neck. "The guys are going to freak when they find out." You laughed out to which he just grit his teeth and mumbled curses towards them, even though he cared for the dynamic duo.

You hummed in content and looked out the window, staring at the moonlit sky. "Night, Law.." and with that, you finally spent a night not alone.