34

Adrian

"Uncle Adrian" Theo calls out making me smile. I don't think I'll never not smile hearing him call me that.

I'm attached to the kid unfortunately.

"Yeah, kid" I grin down at him, ruffling his hair as I walk past him reading a book at the dining table.

Sara's mom dropped him off here because she had to work and the girls are hanging out today. Addie and Emory have sucked Sara into their little group and have been inseparable for the last few days. Addie has been pressing Emory for more details of her secret hookup because Emory's only given her bits and pieces.

I smirk at the memory and nearly grow a hard on, remembering how she tastes.

Fuck.

Super inappropriate right now. Retreat, retreat now.

"Where's my mom?"

"She's out with your aunts" I chuckle, trying to think about literally anything else.

It's a lot harder than it sounds considering the only thing flooding my mind are images of my face between the legs of a certain doe-eyed brunette.

"I'm bored" he whines, bookmarking his page and slamming his book shut. I laugh and then Grayson walks out, ruffling his hair too, crouching down to meet his eyes.

"How bout a park day?" That has Theo perking up.

"I bought you some clothes, check my room" Grayson beams and we watch the kid beeline for his bedroom.

My best friend rises and pins me with a look now that we're alone and a bit of nerves bubble in my chest.

Okay, Emory, I see what you mean now.

"Where the hell did you go?" He presses and I just force a laugh, making myself a cup of coffee.

"When?" I play dumb because he hasn't had the opportunity to hound me about my night away from here after the party the way the girls do with Emory.

"Don't be an asshole, where were you?" Grayson scoffs, appearing at my side and leaning against the counter, arms folded like the father he is.

"With a girl" I shrug like it's no big deal and that only makes him snort.

"Fuck off, you don't do sleepovers" he shoves me when I walk past him to grab the coffee creamer.

"Yes, I do" I chuckle and can feel his eyes boring into me.

I don't.

"No, you don't" Grayson shakes his head.

"I didn't realize your fathering skills extended to me too" I roll my eyes.

"I just want to know who's finally got you by the balls" my best friend grins like the man child he is and I glare.

"No one" I shake my head and then remember the way Emory looked wearing my shirt. Then I remember her throwing it at me and what she looked like naked and I have to swallow a groan, acting as normal as I can while I stir my coffee.