one

I was getting ready to go to a party i put on a cream cargo skirt with a black crop top and Jordan's.

It's the summer and Alex forced me to go to this stupid summer house that he goes to every year with his 'hockey buddies'. Since my friends and I live here so it will be a good summer as well. Even though I live in Michigan I have never been to the summer house the only time I went was for dinner or something. I thought that I was going to be stuck hanging out with hockey guys and i really didn't want to. Because all they would be doing is chilling on boats drinking which I wouldn't say is bad because I like both and golfing the only thing I like about golfing is the skirts and the cart thing.

I walked downstairs think that's everyone would be in the family room but I guessed not. Katie messaged me that she was here so I went downstairs to let her in.

The summer house is the Hughes I love the Hughes so much they are the sweetest. Well Ellen of course I love her. I mostly get along with Luke since he's a year younger then me but I sometimes speak to jack but not much of Quinn.

"Hey!" I opened the door giving my best friend a hug.

"Hey" she hugged me back "you look great!".

"Hey babe" my boyfriend Nick approached.

"Nick!" I hugged him.

"You look-" he stopped "wow just wow" he kissed my cheek.

"Smooth" Katie laughed.

"I'm going to say bye to the guys and I'll be back" i said walking to the backyard were they mostly will be.

"Trevor don't!" I heard Jack shout at the boy.

"Hey guys I'm leaving I'll see you later" i said and all heads turned to me.

"Holy shit-" Trevor opened his mouth getting a smack from jack.

"Leaving? Where are you going?" My brother asked "dressed like that".

"A party" i looked at the time on my phone.

"You have no friends" alex took a sip of his beer.

"Haha very funny" i rolled my eyes.

Still all eyes were on me. Too many.

"Yeah I do I know Katie" i said waving for her to come over and so did nick.

"And nick" i said and the boy put his arm around my waist.

"Who's that?" Trevor asked.

He thinks I can't hear him but he doesn't really speak quietly or he just doesn't shut up.

"Right mhm" Alex nodded.

He sat back down and just looked at me.

"At least put something else on maybe?" He furrowed his eye brows.

"No! Alex I'm twenty" i sighed.

"Fine" he said "dude you better keep her safe!" He warned nick.

"I will man don't worry I would never let anything happen to her" he said gripping his arm around me.

"Okay good" Alex said "bye".

"Bye guys have a nice night" Katie waved.

"Bye" nick waved.

"Wait!" I shouted letting go of nick and running outside.

"What now?" Alex groaned.

"Forgot something" I ran over to the cooler.

I grabbed a couple of beers.

"Ariella!" Alex shouted.

"Thanks dipshits be back soon!" I ran off holding my skirt down because who knows what one of my brothers friends are trying to look at my ass.