twenty-six

"I wanna go back" i sigh as Trevor opens the door to the summer house "i miss my children" we go into the house.

"Your children?" He asks.

"Yeah my children" i put my bag down "my beautiful children".

"So you liked them?" He questions.

"Liked? Loved" I say "my children".

"You can see them soon" he says as we walk up to our room.

It's 4am and we got back home.

I chucked my bag down and jumped on the bed, I moved over so Trevor could lay down next to me but he probably will lie on top of me.

"Can we cuddle?" He asks.

"Of course" I say.

He comes down and cuddles next to me. His head is on my chest and his hand is playing with some of my hair.

I kissed the top of his head played with his hair.

He looked up and kissed my jaw.

"Your pretty" he says.

"You can't even see me" I say ruffling my hands through his hair.

"Yeah I can" he kisses me again.

He turns on the lamp next to the bed "now I can".

"Your cute" I smile as he looks in my eyes.

"Mhm" he moves hovering over me.

He starts kissing down my neck and lips. He goes down to neck and pecking at it leaving marks.

"You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah" I mumble.

He takes my crop top off then takes off his T-shirt he kisses me everywhere and moans escape my mouth as he slips his tongue into my mouth. He goes down slips my underwear and kisses me my hands ruffle through his hair and throw my head back. I grab him back up to my face as i kiss his lips he slips his tongue back into my mouth. He takes his sweat pants off leaving him in his underwear but quickly takes them off.

He grabs a condom and rips it open with his mouth as he rolls it on. He looks at me and I nod and he enters.

"Holy fuck" I bang my head back onto the pillow.

He thrust in and out I moan loudly as he claps his hand over my mouth.

"Shh" as he tilts his head back "are you okay?" He makes sure.

"Mhm" I say.

I can hardly get any words out my mouth because how amazing this is.

***

"Good morning" he says.

"Morning" I say holding the blanket over my chest.

"Wanna do something today?" He asks.

"Yeah sure" I say.

"Swimming?" He asks.

"Sure" I smile.

Trevor gets up and changes into sweat pants, then he goes into the bathroom.