twenty-eight

Waking up with a sore head is not good, hangovers are the worst.

I wriggled around because I didn't want to wake up yet so i wriggled around to find a comfortable place.

"Take it or leave it Luke I'm not making something else!" I heard a voice shout.

"I don't want bacon" Luke groans.

"I don't care take it or leave it you heard me the first time!" They shout again.

"Can you all shut up your gonna wake them up" I heard a closer voice whisper shout.

My eyes open because I can't find a place to be comfortable and all the shouting. I found myself lying on someone's lap figured it was Trevor's.

"See" Trevor plays with my hair.

"Hey" I groan.

"Hey Ella good morning" he rests his arms on my head.

"Here ari drink this" Luke passed me something. It looks horrible it's a weird colour and it doesn't look very drinkable.

"No get them toxins away from me" I pushed him away "don't trust what you put in that".

"I didn't make it" he says "Alex did".

"Yeah ari drink it" Alex told me.

"Fine" I grab the drink off of Luke.

I take a drink and I feel like I'm away to throw up because this is disgusting. What the fuck is in this because it's horrible.

"No thanks I would rather suffer with a sore head then with whatever this is" i put it down and look over to Katie half on the couch and half on the floor "she looks comfortable" i giggle.

"Very" Trevor says.

Trevor's playing a game on the PlayStation so his arms are rested on my head like I'm a arm rest.

"Am i an arm rest?" I look up at Trevor.

"No sorry" he takes his arms away from my head.

"No. Put them back" I say and he puts his hands back on top of my head. I would never let anyone do that because Luke has done that to me multiple times and I've shouted at him but it's Trevor so it's accepted. You could say I'm whipped but I'm not I'm in love.

"Help" I heard a voice screech.

"Huh?" Trevor looks.

"Help me I'm stuck!" Katie shouts.

I start to laugh and she starts shouting random stuff.

"Ariella don't you fucking laugh this isn't funny!" She shouts "just cause you've got a boyfriend that will let you lie on him you move me to what ever this is!" "AND I'M HANGING OFF OF IT" she shouts again "oh god the blood is rushing to my brain".

"Luke help her" I say.

"Wait a second" he grabs his phone out probably to take a photo. He shoves his phone back in his pocket and walks over to Katie hanging upside down "get up!" He pulls her off the couch.

"Ow. Luke! Don't fucking drag me" She shouts "I'm not a dog".

"You don't drag dogs" I tell her "do you drag your dog!".

"No i don't but some people do" she says.

Luke finally helps her up properly and she sits next to me but she sits right on my legs.