fifteen

I was drawing because I was going to send my work to the places I would like to work.

"Where do you wanna work anyway?" Trevor asked.

"I'm not sure but the places I wanna go is London, New York, California, North Carolina".

"You should go to California" he says.

"I'm gonna apply for all of them and if I get cali I'll definitely come" I say.

"What if you get London?" He asks.

"Then I get London" i say "it will work don't worry" I kissed his forehead.

I can't believe that the boy I have basically loved since I was 10 I'm dating him now I couldn't wish for anything better.

I worked for a couple more hours and once I finally sent them away I saw Trevor was sleeping I pulled the cover over us and cuddled into him.

Instagram

@aricottedon't leave Liked by @katecods and 1,111 others

@aricotte
don't leave
Liked by @katecods and 1,111 others

@katecods:wonder who that is?
^@aricotte:I wonder who

@lilhughess43:dude whipped
^@aricotte:doesn't leave me alone not complaining though

@qhughes43:I never get told anything
^@jhughes86:same when she get a bf
^@ccaufield22:same Quinn dw

@alexcotte:gross
^@aricotte:shut your single ass up

@ethaneds:you look happy
^@aricotte:I am

@lufantilli:🦓

@jhughes86:WAIT THATS TREVOR

Trevor

I woke up and ari is sleeping. I'm so happy I'm with her she makes me feel something different. When I saw nick on top of her it made my blood boil I saw him grabbing her arm upstairs dumbass walk past me. I'm never gonna let her go through that again seeing her like that made me so upset.

I was going through Instagram when my mom messaged me on the family groupchat. Wonder what this is going to be.

Messages

Zegras 🏠

Mom 💖
how is my family doing?

good mom how are you

Mom 💖
good thank you hun