fourteen

Messages

Nick

Ariella Turcotte give me my fucking jet ski back

i'm fine

My mom is gonna kill me

good

i've always loved your mom

Ariella come on

no

fuck i'll find it!

okay

Irl

He's gonna find it I didn't hide it but I did throw his keys in the water so he's not gonna be able to drive it.

Trevor's hair was in my face so I moved it out the way and took a picture. I hope Trevor is fast asleep and in a deep sleep because I don't wanna leave. His arms are wrapped around my waist his head in the crook of my neck. I'm glad I locked my door because I don't want Alex coming in my room and seeing Trevor on top of me sleeping.

I was on my phone scrolling through Instagram when I felt moving about I looked down and saw the brunette boy awake.

"Good morning beautiful" he says looking up at me.

"Good morning" i smiled.

"I don't wanna leave you" he says.

"Stay then" I say.

"Was planning on doing that" he smiled.

He got up off of me and I looked at him.

"What?" He looked at me.

"You just said you didn't want to leave me" i sighed.

"Yeah I said tha-" he said "shit you wanna cuddle" he says.

I nodded. He came and cuddled back up next to me and we watched TikTok.

"Your so cute" he kissed my cheek.

After watching TikTok for about an hour we decided to have a lazy day. We were gonna watch movies on the couch but wouldn't be surprised if someone came and sat down too.

We aren't gonna tell anyone we are a thing just yet because you know Alex and his 'she my sister no going near her' blah blah blah well one of your best friends have kissed me three times and I've hooked up with his best friends brother who is his friend as well.

"Nick wants me to give him his jet ski back" i say as we walk downstairs.

"Well he can find it" he says "it's not really hard to find" Trevor looks at me.

"Well" I say going into the kitchen.

"What did you do" his eyes widened.

"I maybe threw his keys in the sea" i said and his jaw drops.

"Fuck sake Ari" he goes in the fridge.