twenty-nine

I was getting ready for my date with Trevor. He told me to wear jeans or something so that's what I'm gonna do. Jeans and a white corset top paired with my Jordan's 4. Makeup simple concealer, mascara, blush, highlighter, lip liner and Dior lip oil. I quickly sprayed my Dior spray on before putting my shoes on. I looked in the mirror to see if I should put a bag on with it. I threw the bag down because I didn't like it with my outfit.

I don't really know where Trevor is taking me because he didn't say he only said wear jeans. So my thoughts are movies and i dinner, like our first ever date.

"Ready?" He asks knocking on the door.

"Yeah" I say.

"Alright, let's go" he smiles.

We leave the house and hop in the car. He hands me the aux cable and obviously I put on Taylor swift. Me and Trevor love Taylor swift i knew he was a swiftie but I didn't know he was a SWIFTIE.

Our favourite are:
Wildest Dreams
Enchanted
Style
You Belong With Me
Love Story
Cardigan (mostly mine)
Lover
Cruel Summer
Don't Blame Me
Our Song
Long Live
Gorgeous

We listen to some Harry Styles. Mostly I do though but I force Trevor to like them and he enjoys it.

Our favourites are (mostly mine):
Matilda (don't know how many times I've cried to that song)
Fine Line (oh and that)
Sign of the Times (also that)
Adore you
Daylight
Late Night Talking
Music For A Sushi Restaurant
Little Freak
Woman
Kiwi

I've been to a Harry Styles concert before and I cried so much at 'Fine Line' 'Matilda' and 'Sign of the Times' thank fully I didn't ruin my makeup but I did ruin my voice I lost it, and obviously Alex laughed about that.

If I ever go to a Taylor Swift concert I'm gonna cry, loose my voice, have a hot ass outfit and tons of bracelets. I would cry at 'Cardigan' 100% but that's just me I guess. But Taylor Swift hits the spot.

Harry Styles and Taylor Swift=Parents.

"He's so tall and handsome as hell" I sing.

"Thank you" Trevor smiles rubbing his hand on my thigh.

I laugh at his response and keep singing "he's so bad, but he does it so well".

"And when we had our very last kiss" Trevor joins in turning the wheel with his free hand.

May I say Trevor Zegras driving is hot. Everything about that man is hot. Especially his tattoos, when I see them I basically fold because how good he looks with them.

Yes I'm fangirling over my own boyfriend.

"Can we play Harry?" I ask. Where are we even going?

"Of course" he smiles "whatever you want".

I love that man.

'Matilda'

"Are you gonna cry?" He asks.

"Maybe" I say "not sure what I'm feeling at the moment".

"You were riding your bike to the sound of "it's no big deal"".

"And your trying to lift off the ground on those old two wheels".

Yeah I'm not gonna cry I'm in a good mood.

"You can let it go" I sing "you can throw a party full of everyone you know".

"Not invite your family cause they never showed you love".