Chapter 22

Sboniso's Pov

I woke up in the morning tired and everything that happened yesterday came flooding back in my mind, damn I'm really getting married I said to myself. I smiled then got out of the bed and went to shower, after showering I wore my black suit and black shoes with my silver ice watch and a black and white tie. I made a cereal and ate while preparing for work. When was done with everything I left for work and got there in an hour.

Sne: Good morning Mr Khumalo

Me: Good morning Miss Ndlovu what's my schedule for today?

Sne: today you only have one meeting sir then you are free from 11am till 2pm at 2pm you will be inspecting if everything is going well in the company or not.

Me: reschedule that for tomorrow and at 11:30 I will be leaving for Dlamini ITs and then remind me that at 3pm I should go and pick up my fiance.

Sne: you have a fiance?

You couldn't miss the pain in her voice. I wonder what that's about.

Me: yes I do

I answered while smiling.

Sne: wow she is very lucky to have you

Me: no I'm the lucky one, now can you please reschedule those things.

Sne: yes sir I will

She said then she left, I hope she doesn't fantasize about me. I started working then I went to my meeting which was about a bunch of useless stuff and I finished at 11:15. While I was sitting there was a knock on the door.

Me: come in

Sne came in.

Me: is there something wrong Miss Ndlovu?

Sne: no sir I just came to remind you that at 11:30 you have to go to Dlamini ITs

Me: oh okay thank you, you can also take the rest of the day off

Sne: thank you Mr Khumalo

She said then she left, I packed my stuff and went to my old job to see my friends Lindani and Scelo. I drove there and got there 10 minutes before their lunch time so I waited in the car. 15 minutes later they came out looking tired, I'm sure they have been working overtime. I got out of the car and met them halfway.

Me: majitha (guys)

Lindani: sho sho bafo (brother)

Scelo: bafo nguwe lo namasudi (brother this is you in suits)

Lindani: yey uyambona (can you see him)

Me: anikahle asambeni ngizonilanda (come on let's go I came to fetch you guys)

Scela: you don't even have to tell me twice

Lindani: nisameleni (why are you still standing)

He said while opening the door to the passengers seat.

Scelo: ebafo imina ozohlala lapho nje (brother I'm coming to sit there)

Lindani: uhambe njengomneke nje (you walked like a snail)

I laughed they can be childish sometimes, I went to the driver's seat and drove off to my house they have never seem it before.

Lindani: ebafo uyaphi emaSabhabsini (brother why are you going to the Suburbs?)

Scelo: awumkhumbuli yini ethi usenomuzi khona esho owasisi wakhe lo opakile (don't you remember him he has a house there but he was referred to his sister's the one with a huge ass)