Chapter 46

Nobuhle's Pov

It has become hard to live every day knowing that my child is going to die. I now live in fear because of that, I'm always thinking that I might lose my child if I do something. I get sad with each passing day only to he happy at night when I see that I'm going to bed, Lizwi is next to me, so I won't lose my child. It was said that when I lose my child, he won't be there to save me, so whenever he is around, I am less cautious and more myself. He said he does not like what I am doing because I should be enjoying this pregnancy, but I just can't bring myself to do that. I can't enjoy my pregnancy when I know my children were conceived in the most painful way, I can't bring myself to be happy when I know I am about to lose my child and worse also give birth to a God, a King and a water creature. My heart is sore it has been sore for a while now. I just don't want to bother Lizwi by telling him. I have been talking to dad and my brothers a lot lately, and they assured me that they will always be there for me and that they love me.

I still can't believe I am a part of them, but what I do not believe the most is how my mother hid this huge part of my life from me. I am a PRINCESS for God's sake. Why would she do that to me? This answers a lot of my questions, like how I was treated differently growing up and how everyone used to talk about me like I am nothing. I'm sure they even told their kids about me because growing up they never wanted to play with me that is why I ended up being a nerd, low-key I am glad they did because I would've spent time playing other than focusing on school. It broke my heart to be left out on ceremonies and family gatherings, but I got used to it through time. Yes, they used to leave me at home for family gatherings and ceremonies. Only now I get that it's because I am not part of the Khumalo family. I'm not a person to hate, but when it comes to that woman, I hate her. She robbed me of precious childhood memories. She robbed me of being with my father, I needed a father's love, but I didn't receive one. Themba loved me as his own and took care of me, but he never gave me the father's love that I needed. We had no connection between us. I would just greet, and he would greet back, and that was it. I know he cares for me because when I got those fits, he would run around like a headless chicken trying to find help for me. Ntombi is such a vile woman. Who does that to their child? My life is a mess because of her, I hate her with all my being. She turned me upside down.

Dad said I should tell him where my mom was born so he could go to my family. I just know that she lived in KwaNongoma before she came here. I don't know her side of the family. I have never met any of them. Come to think of it, she does not even talk about them. Mhm, I wonder why.

Enough about the sad things. Today, we are hosting dinner to share the pregnancy. I will not tell them that I am pregnant with two baby daddies. I'll just say it's Lizwi's kids. I know lying to my friends is wrong, but I just can't bring myself to talk about my child. Lizwi and I are getting ready. Today, there is warm air outside so we will have the dinner on the second floor where it's open and when I say open I mean the dinner table is on the second floor but in the far end and there is no wall or glass on that end. It's now 6 pm and dinner is at 7:30 pm.

I am upstairs checking if everything is ready.

Charger check, dinner fork on the left check, dinner knife on the right check, salad fork outside the dinner fork check, salad knife outside the dinner knife check, dessert spoon at the top check, dessert fork for the cake check, dinner plate in the center check, glasses at the upper right corner check, napkins check okay so I got everything now the food.

Lizwi: Babe, you have everything go and change

Me: Wait, I'm checking the food.

Salad and starters check, main course meal check, dessert sundae in the fridge, chocolate cake check. Glasses check, there is champagne, wine, whiskey, and juice glasses, and things to decorate the table check. Okay, that's everything. I sprinted out and went to take a shower. I got out and went to my closet. I first lotioned my body and then wore my lace panties and bra, then wore my tight, fit new LV dress with my black LV stilettos. I am obsessed with Louis Vuitton. I took out my Chanel jewelry and then wore it. I have a collection of jewelry from different brands. Each brand has its own shelf. I applied lipstick and then got out. My hair was fine since I had braids on.