Chapter 47

Sboniso's Pov

The dinner was nice, it was my first formal dinner, I'm really looking forward to having more of those. I was appalled when they announced the pregnancy. I think all of us were astonished, 4 kids in one tummy, I'd faint. I was also shocked to the core when she told us about her being a princess. I'm really looking forward to the drama when the Khumalo family finds out that they were abusing a princess. Surely, there's punishment for that. I took Zama back home because I didn't want to take her for long. Plus, I'm sure she was now tired of the sex. Right after 2 days, I had her again, I just couldn't take it anymore. I'm pussy whipped, that pussy is on fire, making it hard for me to master my pull out game. It is literally weak when it comes to her. Other than all of that, I'm really happy about my life. I've been sending money home for mom to take care of herself. As for my brothers, they are really struggling. Fezile just lost his job, and the other one had piece jobs, so now they are unable to pay for electricity, buy groceries, and everything else. One thing I am sure of is that they will not reach out to us because they have pride.

Well, today I'm going back to work, it's just after 6 and I'm preparing myself for the day. In 3 days' time, it's going to be the engagement party. Everything is ready.  We're just waiting for the day. I go downstairs and make some omelet, then have it with cranberry juice. I went upstairs to rinse my mouth, then took my briefcase and headed out.

Kayla's Pov

I went to register Alexander at Crawford International Sandton Preparatory, and they wanted his December report, meaning I will have to go and fetch it first before they do because they won't give it to me. The school costs R142,000 for grade 6 learners, so that should be fine. I'm in the kitchen making breakfast for us when he comes down looking tired.

Me: Good morning, love

Alex: Good morning, Mommy

Me: Did you sleep well?

Alex: Yes, mommy, I did. What about you?

Me: I did. Breakfast will be ready in a bit

Alex: Can I help you?

Me: Sure, baby

He came and helped me make greasy breakfast for us. When we were done, we sat down and had our breakfast.

Me: They want your report at Crawford International Sandton Preparatory

Alex: Isn't that school a private school?

Me: Yes, it is

Alex: Won't that be too much for you, mom?

Me: No

Alex: Mom, are you rich?

Me: Filthy rich

Alex: Wow

Me: Where do you think I got this house from?

Alex: I don't know. I thought you might be renting

Me: No baby, this is my house. I bought it

Alex: Will you take me and fetch me to school?

Me: Yes, I will

Alex: Other kids used to make fun of me because they used to get dropped off and picked up by their parents, and I didn't

My heart broke. I hated being absent in his life, but what choice did I have? Sam was beating me up, and I didn't want him to be exposed to that.

Me: I'm sorry for being absent in your life, I will never leave your side again, I promise

Alex: I know you did it for a good reason mom you love me, and you would never leave me with those people on purpose

Me: I really do love you, Alex, but I got caught up in some things you wouldn't understand now...