🦋𝐸𝑙𝑙𝑎'𝑠 𝐿𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑊𝑜𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠🦋

If her stepmother would not have a fourth dress made for her stepdaughter, then it would appear that there was only one way to solve the situation, so she had thought of the plan to make her own dress instead. Just before she made her way up the stairs to her room, she first stopped at selected areas to gather some items from around the house so that she may bear all that she needed along with her animal friends as they had all followed her, crawling along the handrail to accompany and aid her during this process, it quickly seemed to Ella that there was no reason why she would not try to run it up herself and besides she did have a little help along the way...

Gus Gus, Tilda, Teddy and Jacqueline had graciously offered to lend a helping paw to make Ella a beautiful, simple yet elegant ball gown. She had used her late mother's baby pink-coloured old dress and just patched it up ever so slightly by sewing it together by hand, as it was a little torn apart and falling off of the seams here and there but it was certainly no matter at all. Her animal friends had helped by pushing her shoes and fabric spools around the room to convenient spots so that she could use them as soon as she needed to. Tilda and Jacqueline had worked together to move the fabric spools around leaving Teddy and Gus Gus to move the shoes. While Ella was sewing she immediately thought of being able to see her friend again and this made her smile as it acted as a means of motivation to keep her from abandoning the task. The room was full of many ball gowns, dresses, shoes and fabric spools scattered all over. And eventually, before she knew it she was finished and one step closer to attending the ball to see her dear friend Kit. Ella brought her finished piece and presented it to her friends, "Well, I never dreamed that it would be so lovely," Ella said to them as she held it up by her chest and twirled around in it. She quickly walked behind the small wooden room divided to put on her newly stitched gown, and she paired it with her ballerina flat shoes and she was now all set and ready to leave.

Meanwhile, Lady Tremaine's black stagecoach carriage adorned with wood and brown fabrics had arrived as well and it was positioned right outside the house doors, ready to escort herself and her two daughters to the ball, the two footmen left the vehicle and knocked lightly on the door so that they may notify the escorts of their departure.