🦋𝐿𝑎 𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑒🦋

Drizella had asked her mother if she knew who the girl was and she responded by saying that she wasn't exactly sure but either way, it did not bode well for them all. "That's a lovely dress she's got on and how pretty she is." Said Drizella and Anastasia as they stared at the mysterious girl with envy, wanting to be where she stood. Their mother had aggressively tapped their heads with her fan and called them fools saying that they should instead concentrate on turning the prince's head from whoever that girl was regardless of him being focused on another. "But no one's asked us to dance..." Said Anastasia worryingly, then Lady Tremaine then quickly noticed that next to her daughters were two men and even though they both had escorts she called out to both of them and introduced the strangers to her daughters."Gentleman! May I present my daughters Anastasia and Drizella, they are quite devastated to not have escorts this evening. May you please do them the honour of accompanying them to the waltz? Thank you," she said as the men held each of their hands and kissed it lightly as a gentleman would do, "Lovely, now off you go!" Anastasia and Drizella quickly hurried with the men to the ballroom floor to join in the Champagne waltz, the orchestra had already started the piece so all that was left was others to join. Their mother had held back the men's original escorts as they were understandably slightly infuriated and wanted to chase after their partners but it was far too late now. Most of the guests had waltzed away including Ella and the prince, but Anastasia and Drizella were also not the best in the arts of dance even in the most minute slightest so they were quite all over the place and laughing about trampling on the men's feet. But aside from Anastasia and Drizella the rest of the women in the room and their escorts along with Ella and Kit were dancing beautifully together in unison, some of the other guests went on to rather socialize instead, eat a bit of food or just take a walk around the palace grounds...