Rabbit Hole

(POV:Reader)

-"Pompous little git!" I walked out of the room through a dimly lit hallway, cursing Hamish. I rushed into a random room, shutting the door and slumping onto a chair.

-"I cannot believe him-" I stopped, pulling the pocket watch out of my bag. It was vibrating so much.

Walking around the room trying to find and figure out why it was vibrating so much I stopped facing a mirror when the pocket watch made a loud sound. I hesitantly walked to it, staring at the glass that shimmered.

-"HEY! WHO'S IN THERE! OPEN UP!" my eyes darted to the door, almost in fear as the one's behind it kept pounding on it so harshly.

-"YOU'RE TRESPASSING, THIS ROOM IS OUT OF BOUNDS!" the door looked like it was about to burst open.

-"I hope this works" I climbed onto a stool to get to where the mirror was and went in, very surprised that it had worked.

-"I found the rabbit hole...I think" I mumbled as I looked around the room, seeing it illuminated and filled with multiple things that were very much alive.

-"Okay, where do I go..." looking around the room I spotted a door.

I slid down a curtain rope and landed on a huge chess board. After dropping poor Humpty Dumpty down the wall and onto the floor. I rushed down to apologize and make my way to the door I had spotted earlier. I ran towards the door, opening it quickly and running out just in case the chess board pieces came back to yell at me or something...which was a big mistake.

-"AHHHHH!" I yelled in fear as I fell down from the small door in the middle of the sky. I had bumped into some birds passing by and some trees as well until I landed in a pile of flowers.

-"Nice landing" looking up from the flower bed I saw the Cheshire Cat, staring at me with a grin.

-"Very funny, you could have helped me" I huffed out as I stood up patting my dress clean.

-"Where's the fun in that?" she giggled and then vanished from the tree to stand in front of me.

-"Jack doesn't like white"

-"I know he doesn't, I don't either but my mother made me" she gave a nod and vanished.

-"Are you gonna stand there? Jack's been waiting months to see you" she had appeared a few feet away from me.

-"I'm coming, I'm coming" I ran towards her.

-At the Red King's Castle-

The Cheshire Cat had gotten us in, the card soldiers seemed to remember me and let me pass through. I really wish I could say the same, but to be honest they all looked too alike for me to remember who was who.

-"Are you gonna go in?" I nodded but stood still, my hand resting on the doorknob.

-"Is this a human thing? Do you stand waiting for it to open or something?"

-"I-I'm just nervous, I don't even know why I'm nervous" I huffed out, annoyed with myself for not being able to walk in.

-"Well let me give you a push"

-"No! Don't-" she opened the door and pushed me and took her leave. I had landed on the floor roughly, my hands kept me up, my gaze was down but as I looked forward I noticed the very familiar pair black boots...

(A/N):

Hi!

So the internet in my house was super slow so we got a new one, only that wasn't being set up until a week later and then they kept cancelling so much and we kept missing the appointments until this morning when i finally got internet and was able to use youtube and google without having to walk around the house trying to get two bars of service.  

I apologize for not having posted but as you read above there wasn't much I could, I also wasn't about to go to the library to type or update because my siblings would tag along and want to be seeing what I'm doing which is a big no. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Maybe I'll update tomorrow if I have time.

Bye!