The Chronosphere

(POV:Reader)

We wandered around father's home in search of the chronosphere which was already hard enough since we had no idea what it looked like.

-"Where could it be?"

-"Just look for something big, like a giant clock or something," Jack replied as he closed the doors of a room we had already searched.

-"A big clock like that?" he turned to where I was pointing to be met with a huge clock with a blue aura around it.

-"There's small doors at the bottom" Jack took hold of my hand and dragged me where the clock was.

-"Jack slow down, I can't walk that fast!"

The inside of the grand clock was magnificent, it was an eerie blue color with large gears moving and in the middle was, what I assumed was the chronosphere.

We both carefully made our way across and Jack pulled it out. The chronosphere turned out to be a little gold sphere with various patterns. He put it in my hands and I looked at it, admiring the patterns.

-"Jack! Watch out!" I warned as these mechanical figures rushed towards us.

-"Run!" Jack to my hand and in the process the sphere slipped out of my hand from him pulling me too quickly.

-"Wait! The sphere!" I turned around to grab it but it rolled and enlarged, turning into this spherical machine.

We both rushed inside and looked at all the controls, trying to figure out how to make it work. That is until we looked up and noticed the 'pull me' handle which had us rushing through air, vanishing us from father's castle to the ocean...?

-"Look, time loops" I pointed out, seeing as the ripples in the water showed earlier scenes.

I noticed the similarity the machine gears had with a ship so, connecting the two I figured out how to steer it. I managed to get us back a good amount but I didn't know exactly what date we needed to turn to so I asked Jack.

-"It would have to be before my mother's coronation, I think" I gave a nod and turned the gears to go back.

We crashed into the ground, the sphere landing softly while we landed harshly, or better said Jack landed harshley on the ground as he broke my fall.

-"Sorry!" I tried getting up but Jack flipped me over to be on the bottom.

-"Jack!" I gave a quiet yelp while he just laughed at my expression.

-"You look so pretty flustered" he teased, giving me a soft kiss before getting up, holding a hand out to me.

-"We don't have time for you to be playing around, Hatter's sick..." he gave a huff in annoyment.

-"Fine" he started to walk towards the town.

-"I promise when we're done we'll do whatever you want" he pulled me closer to him by my waist giving me a soft kiss while mumbling an 'okay'.

-"Nothing naughty!" I warned, hitting his chest as my cheeks blushed red.

-"I wasn't thinking of that" he chucked, obvious sarcasm seeping through his words.

-"Well then, I'm glad we're on the same page, let's go" I took his hand and dragged him to the village as he huffed in annoyment.

The village was beautiful, full of vibrant colors and vendors selling all types of goods. I turned away from the food and looked around to see if we could find anything that could give us a clue on Hatter.

-"Love, isn't that-"

-"Hatter!" I rushed to the only man in the top hat and bright ginger hair.

-"It's you! You're you again!" I hugged him, happy to see him but pulled away realizing that we were in the past, he didn't know who I was. Jack joined us, wrapping an arm around my waist as he did pulling me away from Hatter.

-"We'll if I'm not, I wish I was" Hatter chuckled, smiling.

-"Hatter, I need to know where your family is-"

-"Have we met?" he asked, looking at me and Jack.

-"Yes...no, well sort of...we'll meet later, years from now when we're younger and you're older...more or less" I explained and he just stared.

-"I know it doesn't make much sense-"

-"No, it makes sense, I just think you're mad..." he chuckled and started to walk towards a stand where a woman sold ribbons.

-"Yeah, I know" I mumbled.

-"But the best people are, so what did you need?"

-"Your family, where are they?" Jack asked.

-"You're in luck, I'm going to them now, right this way"

(A/N):

Very early chapter because I won't be able to post tomorrow!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Bye!