Hats and Crowns

-ANNOUNCMENT-

I just wanted to let you guys know that in this story I made the Red Queen and White Queen twins, so their appearance is the same. Although I do think the Red Queen is pretty on her own she alway's sort of creeped me out as a kid so when I was writing the story I imagined her like the White Queen except with you know...red. I'm also a very visual person so as i wrote down the story and Jack, I kept imagining him with a big head like his mom is supposed to have in the movies and it threw me off. So, whether you care or not, I'm letting you know that they are twins and look relatively the same. 

-Back to the story-

(POV:Reader)

We followed Hatter into what looked to be some church, there were all types of guests sitting down and facing forward to a family of monarchs. I was going to ask Hatter a question but he was far gone, he was by the family of monarchs only on the far right side with what looked to be his own family.

-"And now, the crown for Princess Iracebeth" she was pretty, long red hair curled, there was different layers over the top of her dress. Red lips with slightly blushing cheeks and an excitement on her face that made her look nicer than I had expected.

Next to her was who I assumed was the White Queen, the two almost looked like twins apart from the difference in hair color. The White Queen was pretty too, long white hair that was not curled but straight with a small waviness to it.

-"Aren't you going to clap?" I questioned Jack after no one but the White Queen had clapped when the Red Queen's name was announced.

-"We can't draw attention, no one else clapped, if we had it would have drawn all the attention to us"

-"Oh"

One of Hatter's relatives had set the crown on the Red Queen's head but one but the other monarchs and the Hatter's clapped. Remembering what Jack had told me I didn't clap although I wanted to, she had looked so excited but now anger took over her expression, she was red and filled with fury.

-"Why aren't you clapping?!"

-"Clap for your Queen or I'll chop all your heads off!"

-"And your hands so you'll have a bloody excuse for not clapping!"

-"Iracebeth!" she turned, looking at her father with the anger dimmed only slightly.

-"Iracebeth...this is not way a Queen should act"

-"But I-"

-"No, the people of Witzend need a proper Queen..."

-"Upon my death, the crown shall pass..."

-"...to princess Mirana" the King pointed at the White Queen, she looked shocked but made no effort to deny the crown.

-"But that's not fair!"

-"I'm the eldest-" the Queen cut the Red Queen off.

-"Iracebeth you are twins, I don't think a 2 minute difference matter all that much"

-"I hate you! I hate you all!"

-"And I shall never forget all of you! Especially you!" she pointed a finger at Hatter and his family before running off with tears in her eyes.

-"We should go" Jack tugged on my arm and led me out of the church.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!