Time Alterations

(POV:Reader)

-"But I don't understand, is this what led to her being..."

-"Vile? It would have to be...

-"Unless we go back, but I don't think there would be anything worse than being dethroned publicly that could change her," Jack explained, a small sigh leaving his lips.

-"Then do we go back and have people clap...?"

-"No, that wouldn't work out"

-"We'll have to find the day she took Hatter's family"

-"But that could take forever!"

-"There's so many years and months and days in each-"

-"We can cut down the hunt to the major events that happened after this, I assume the people here would give a name to the mass destruction she caused"

-"Then let's hurry, Hatter doesn't have much time"

Taking the chronosphere back to the waves of time we had gone through 5 disastrous events with no luck. To make matters worse my father was now on our tails chasing after the chronosphere we had taken from him.

-"Y/n! You give that back to me now!"

-"You're destroying Underland!" at the moment I couldn't care less about Underland, I wanted to save Hatter, as selfish as it sounded my friend was more important.

-"I'm sorry but Hatter doesn't have much time!" I yelled back and before we could jump into a time loop dad managed to catch up to us but as Jack moved, both 'vehicles' crashed into each other and we were all sent off into random times.

-Time Skip-

My head was hurting, I couldn't open my eyes, they hurt from the bright lights. But finally adjusting to them I looked around to see my mother sitting in a chair, her gaze was down, she hadn't noticed I woke up.

-"W-Where am I? Where's Jack?"

-"You're in an institution"

-"A what? Why?"

-"You were found in an upstairs room at the Ascots"

-"Hamish brought you here, you should be rather grateful for him, he took a nasty hit when this man wouldn't let you go away"

-"Was he dressed like a monarch, in black and red clothing?" I questioned and she look at me a bit strangely. 

-"I-I think so"

-"And black hair?"

-"Y-Yes, but I don't understand-"

-"Where is he?" I stood up, ready to run and find him as soon as she told me where he was.

-"I suppose he would be here as well-" not waiting for her to finish, I stood up to go find him but was dragged by a man back to the bed.

-"No! Let me go! I have to find-"

-"Female hysteria, or maybe it's stockholm syndrome?"

-"I don't have any of that, you let me go right now!" I tried pulling my hand away from his grip but he wouldn't let go.

-"You were found with a man who wouldn't let you go, your mother and everyone else knew nothing of him"

-"He's not taking me away, I-"

-"You were also talking about some atmosphere, or cronosphere, we assume you were drugged or something of that sort-"

-"I am fine! Jack is not taking me hostage, he is my husband and you will let me go right now so I can find him!" I yelled, mother gasped, looking at me confused.

-"Husband? When were you married?" mother's questions seemed irrelevant at the moment.

-"I'll take her from here" another man, covered head to toe with robes, mask, coat and some sort of hat walked in, his eyes were the only thing that were not covered and they seemed vaguely familiar.

-"Dr. Thornson! I thought you were taking the patients on the west side?"

-"I've finished, they're calling you at the front desk, some new patient has specifically asked for the best" Dr. Thornson flattered the man who gave a nod, a hinted smile on his face. He let go of me and took his leave, whispering 'good luck' to Dr. Thornson.

-"Could I ask you to leave the room ma'am, visiting hours are over" mother looked at me and I pleaded with my eyes not to leave me but she nodded and left, giving my hand a squeeze before she did walk away.

-"Don't touch me!" I warned, taking a few steps back to make distance between the two of us. But he didn't move, instead he started to take the coat and mask off.

-"Is that any way to speak to your 'husband'?"

-"Jack!" I hugged him, so tightly as if my life depended on it.

-"I missed you too, we should go" he kissed the top of my head and fumbled around his pocket pulling out the chronosphere.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!