Reunions

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/n" he sighed out, smiling at me.

-"B-But you died, y-your not..." walking over to me he gave me a comforting hug.

-"I'm very much alive," he chuckled.

-"But how? You were sick, I saw you die, I-"

-"You saw me sick, but I never died, I came back here"

-"You were too small to remember, but I made headlines, I was on the paper thursday morning, 'Mad Man Seen Running Through The Streets'"

-"But the coffin-"

-"Was empty, it wasn't out of respect, there was just no body to put in it"

-"You came here, h-how?"

-"I was born here"

-"I'm the time keeper, time itself actually, traveling to your mother's world was something I did for fun, it was meant to be only a visit but you know your mother"

-"She had me falling in love with her on the first day we met, and one thing led to another so I ended up staying in her world for years"

-"But I couldn't stay too long, I had to come back to Underland"

-"So I had the White Rabbit create a rabbit hole to help me back"

-"I would have never left you and your mother, but I would have killed Underland if I stayed away any longer" he half-explained apologetically.

-"I understand" I assured him, and let go of the hug.

-"How is she?"

-"Mother's alright, she misses you" he had a faint smile.

-"I'm about done here, why don't you get his highness, I'm sure he'd like an explanation" I gave a nervous chuckle, I had gotten so excited about seeing my father I had forgotten I had left Jack back there.

-"..." Jack didn't look too amused about being left behind, he had his arms crossed and was leaning against a wall waiting for me.

-"Anything you'd like to explain?" he asked, giving me that look that I very much loved and hated.

-"I'm sorry" I said smiling, I was struggling to hold back my laughter from the look on his face.

-"I'm sorry? That's all you're saying?" he sounded a bit mad.

-"I didn't mean to scare you, I just got too excited and..." I was cut off a bit when father joined us. He gave a small bow to which Jack gave a nod to.

I was really gonna have to remember to ask how monarchy works here I told myself.

-"Jack this is my father, father you...you know Jack?" I was a bit confused.

-"I know what he looks like since he's a monarch but nothing else" father clarified and I nodded.

-"Why don't we go have tea, I'll give you an explanation as long as you give me one in return" I was confused until I realized Jack had an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

-"The seconds will take you, I'll be there soon, I have a few things left before I'm free for the day" with that said he took his leave before I could ask what the 'seconds' were. But my question was quickly answered when the little mechanical things from earlier appeared in front of us.

(A/N):

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was all day at the airport dropping off a family friend and you won't believe what a nightmare that was. 

We went early afternoon and didn't come back till late at night. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!