8

* * * *
Aviva.

I looked around the room, it looked average size and clean, I wondered why I was brought there. I picked myself up, my eyes watered and I wiped it off. I picked myself off the floor, I moved toward the window, moving sluggishly and ragged toward the window.

We were on a beach house, and I was on a one-story, I needed to leave, to get the hell out of the place, I did not know what that psycho was planning and I prayed that I survived.

After that slap, my face hurt like a bitch and I did not think that I could bear any more. Since I had been kidnapped, I tried to notice everything I could.

I was surrounded by violent men, and I was certified to the bone. I heard stories of men in organised crime. It had never occurred to meet that I would ever meet one and now I was surrounded by a bunch. I just wanted to go back to my quiet boring life. To be honest I missed even David more than ever.

The door slammed open, startling me, I held the curtains tightly as my captor walked into the room smiling brightly, as though today was the happiest day of his life. I did not want to shake but I was shaking violently, I feared that I would faint from fear.

"Hey," he walked toward me and I backed away slowly, what the hell was he doing? He stopped mid-walk realizing I was terrified.

"You don't need to be scared, I am not going to kill you," he walked in the opposite direction of the room, took a wooden chair and sat, I wouldn't move away from the curtain as she felt safer and more protected.

"Look at you," he stared at me creepily, making my skin crawl. I prayed for it to be a dream, one that I would wake up pretty soon.

"Such a beautiful woman, what is your name?" he folded his arms.

I looked down, refusing to talk, what kind of question was that? After taking me hostage and literally brutalizing a man in front of me, he was asking for my name as if we were besties, playing twenty questions.

"I asked you a question?" he said, his voice louder. I wondered what he would do to me if I did not answer. I refused to answer, watching him with ultimate caution.

He frowned, and he stood to his feet and swiftly covered the distance between us within seconds, yanking me by my arm toward him. He earned a yelp from me, and I began to shake as he grabbed my cheeks, holding it tightly. I winced as the dull pain from the hard slap became more prevalent.

"I asked you a question. I don't like repeating myself!" he mouthed annoyed, I looked away keeping silent, he smelt very rough and husky, you could smell blood and heavy perfume to cover the stench.

"Are you mute? I am fucking asking you a question lady! Are you mute?! Look at me! Fucking look at me!" my eyes remained trained on the bed frame, he caught my jaw to get me to look at him but I wouldn't butch.

He let me go, making me fall to my knees, I sucked in a breath of relief praying that God just ended the nightmare I was in.

"I was thinking it wouldn't be a good idea to kill such a beauty like you, it would be such a real shame." he pulled out a lighter, lighting up a cigarette. He turned toward me and smiled, "Congratulations, I have changed my mind, you are no longer dying again, why waste your life because of that bastard when you be me mine?" I whipped my head up, flabbergasted.

"Oh so I finally caught your attention," he chuckled lightly, going back to sit on his chair, dusting invisible dirt off his shirt.

"You have a nice body and we are all going to be here for a very long long time so why not do something profitable?" he stopped and walked back toward me, he yanked my hand earning a yelp and gasped as he rubbed my cheeks. I flinched and tried to pull away but his arms circled me. I looked toward the door and around the room.