Date?

I must say Ian was a good teacher but he was a little bit strict on the no talking in class etc he was a little bit of a dick for giving us a pop quiz on the first day of introducing himself but eh 10 questions weren't as if it was the end of the world. "Okay students as I call your name please bring your quiz to my desk and then your dismissed for lunch" he called everyone name one by one I tapping my nails vigorously on the desk becoming impatient as he left my name for last "ah okay ms Roads your paper please" I walked up to his desk and handed him my quiz I locked eyes with his teal colored eyes. He gave me a millionaire dollar smile making me feel goosebumps appear on my skin. I was fighting myself on the inside one part of my brain wanted to ask him to lunch so he can help me with Calculus but the other half was trying to drown out that horrible thought. Until I finally opened my mouth and choose which part of my brain I was going to listen to " Prof..." "Call me Ian" "okay Ian I suck badly at this subject and I was wondering if you can kind of run through the material with me so I won't be forced to retake this class while I provide us with lunch at....my place?" What?? My place? WhT normal student says that other professor? " sure I would love to let me grab my my things and I'll meet you by the parking lot in about 15 mins or so " "great" we smiled once more at each other before I walked off to my car. Once I reached my door I sighed and tried to rethink what I did I heard light talking behind me I spun around and saw Ian walking my way. I smiled and unlocked the car doors and got in. " so Winter what areas are you weak in calculus ?" "Everywhere I barely know what that word even means" Ian chuckled and shook his head. I pulled up to my driveway and headed into my room with Ian right behind my heels. I threw my books on my bed and ran down to the kitchen to make us sandwiches with chips and iced teas. I saw a note from my mother on the fridge saying she and her "bf" went on a romantic getaway for about a month I sighed and crumbled the note and chucked it into the trash. My father and mother split about 2 months ago because he was never at home and she felt like I was causing her life to slip away. So they decided go there own ways and almost in the same breath my mother found some rich old guy who always was taking her on trips while she left me home alone with the servants. But I usually send them off on a paid vacation time since I just wanted go be alone without anyone cleaning up after me. I placed our food on a tray and start heading upstairs I placed the food on my desk and jump on my bed and open the text book. Ian began devouring into his food and started to read a bit of the text book before explaining what calculus was and etc etc boring. " wow it's already 9pm" "oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to keep you here so late" "it's okay when my students need me I don't mind offer help" "thank you Ian" I started packing my books away on to the desk and cleaning up or chip crumbs when Ian grabbed my arm and pulled me up "what are you doing on Saturday?" "Uhm probably sleeping haha why do you ask?" "There a one day movie screening in the park where you lay out on the grass and watch a movie on a projected screen in the stars and I was wondering if you would like to go?" "Uhmm" I pushed my hair behind my ear and bit my lower lip "sure"