Family?

Ian's POV

My wife came by the school one day and really put things into perspective for me. I had to make a decision on the spot, all that i could think about was Winters and the twins. My wife snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Who do you choose Ian?"

I wiped the sweat off my face.

"You and our kids"

She smiled ad kissed  me, sadly i didn't feel any sparks like i did at once. I think i fell in love with her money more then ever. But i had to put on a act. I walked my wife to the car to take her home and show her that i was serious about my family. I wanted to call Winters and see if she needed anything but I couldn't. I parked in my all to familiar driveway, I saw the smiling faces of my two children. They came running with open arms to me shouting "daddy!" 

I opened my arms and scooped them up, "Daddy are you going to leave us again?" My daughter asked barely above a whisper. "N-no honey I wont" It broke my heart knowing that I betraying my family this way. I picked the kids up and went inside. We spent the night playing games and watching movies. Everyone eventually fell asleep after the 3rd movie. I shut the tv off and put blankets over them and sneaked into the bathroom to call Winters. I impatiently tapped my finger hoping she would pick up already

"What Ian?"

"Winters I need to see you now"

"No please leave me alone I dont want to see you. You made your choice and I made mine"

She hung up on me leaving me stuck in the middle of her and my family. I threw my jacket and went to her house, I banged my fist into her door. She swung the door open while tying her robe. 

"What? Why are you banging on my door?"
"Do you really think that you could just cut me out of your life while having my kids!"

She tried slamming the door in my face but i put my foot and arm in the way. I swung the door back open causing her to start walking back, she sprinted for the phone but I had already threw it against the wall. I knew she was trying to call security to kick me out. I walk closer and closer to her my hands make its way around her neck pressing down on her air way.

"If you ever stop me from seeing my children I will kill you!"

Fear was in her eyes, I let her go she slide down to the floor to stunned to move. I slammed the door behind me and went to my car. I drove to the local bar to numb my pain.