4 months and showing

Today I marked the calender and rubbed my belly bump. "Hey baby girl your sorta half way there please hurry I'm growing impatient"
"Really? A pep talk?"
Sarah has partially been living here and she's been helping me o much through this pregnancy. I chuckled and pushed her out the door so we can head to school. For this length of time I'm sure your wondering how come Ian does not know, we'll I've been wearing pretty lose shirts and maternity pants. Plus I'm thankful for having a super tiny cute belly. Sarah has been pestering me to tell him so I've decided that today at lunch I would tell him, he's been texting and trying to contact me so much I'm sure he's confused on why I have been ignoring him.
I haven't been able to drive as I do have terrible back pain and morning sickness, Sarah parked in our usual spot right next to the handicap spot. I got out and did my normal routine got my books and proceeded to Ian ' class. I got there extra early to try to talk to him. I opened the door and locked it behind me and pulled the mini shade on the small window on the door. "What are you doing?"
"We need to talk" I pulled a chair next to Ian he scrunched his eyes forming lines o his forehead "Winter you have been so distant I've been trying to explain things to you and see you yet you pushing me away I mean look I'm have no right to expect you to forgive me but at least you could of told me to go away"
I put my finger tips on his lips so I could fit in a couple of words.
"I have been hiding something from you and I need you to go with me so you can understand what it is."
"Winters please I have no time no riddles-"
"Trust me it's worth it"
I placed my hand on his cheek lightly placing my lips on his slowly twisting my fingers through his hair. I pulled away and went to my seat and winked at him. In my head bombs were going off. Today I find out the gender and hear the heartbeat. Let's hope Ian would t walk out on my now.