Virgin?

I thanked Ian for a nice night out on the way back to my house "uh Ian I need a small favor" "okay ? " " I'm always home alone well with servants but there definitely not gonna protect my if some thing happens to me and I was wondering if you would like to stay.....over with...me?" Ian chuckled and rubbed his hand against my thigh "of course I will" we pulled up to my house within minutes. I ran up to my room and pulled out some of my father new pj's and clothes and gave it to Ian for the night and in the am. I walked back to my room and grabbed extra blankets for the night. I started to make the bed when I felt warm hands wrap around my waist.

"Winter" Ian breath brushed against my neck I lower my arms along him to press his lips to my neck, Ian ran his fingers up and down my arms. Slowly I turned around locking his eyes with mine. "What are you doing?" "Shhhh just let what ever feels natural happen " Ian pulled me closer to him he placed his hands on my waist he looked down at my lips I closed the gap in between us. Our lips and tongue danced with each other I pulled my self up on my tippy toes wrapping my fingers through his hair. "I-ian stooopp " I tried pulling away from him but his grip just got stronger

He laid me down on my bed working his lips against my neck I moaned out his name. Gripping the bed sheet with each touch. "Ian please wait " "what!?" He pulled away in a rush with anger in his eyes, he ran his fingers fast through his hair. "Ian I can't " "why what's so wrong ?" "We just met , your my teacher, and second I-i kind of a virgin......" ians facial expression softened. He pulled me into his lap brushing his thumb against my lios. "I don't care about the age difference or the relationship we have I like you winter something about you drew me so comfortable to you and I promise this is something you won't regret I'll be gentle I promise " "I don't know Ian I'm nervous " Ian pressed his lips to mine laying me back down gently touching my body. In my head my thoughts were racing but I did feel comfortable .