Marissa

-Marissa-

Ian has been very off, I knew that we haven't been the most happiest family lately. I know that this marriage was based on money. The kids were only made to ensure Ian has heirs. I looked over to my kids, I know that this was all in the agreement but like i have told Ian before that agreement doesnt' matter to me I have fallen in love with him and my kids are my everything. But to Ian I was only a deal. I know he loves the kids but not as much as a father should. 

I heard the front door opening. Ian feel to his knees, giggling at himself. The kids and I ran over to him. 

"Ian?"

"Hmm?" He giggled more

"Mommy is daddy okay?"

"Yes baby he is..Clementine please take the kids and tuck them in"

My servant came and took the kids and took them to their rooms, while I tried to get Ian into the shower to give him a cold shower. I pulled him to his feet and dragged him to the shower. I stripped him and put him in the shower and started the ice cold water on him. 

"Ahhhh WHAT THE FUCK!"

"That's what you get for coming home drunk"

Ian finished his cold shower alone. I  sat on our bed waiting for him to come back.

"Thank you for sobering me up."

"Thats it?"

"yeah why what else were you expecting?"

"FOR US TO BE A FAMILY AGAIN!"

Ian slipped on his clothes and shook his head.

"We never were a family and we will never be a family. Look we both know why we got married, it was only for business for our parents to keep the cash flow circulating. And yes we had kids but again another part of our deal "We must have a son to become the next heir " Im not saying that I dont have some kind of love for them but you need to understand that I was never in love with you and you do have good qualities but your not the women that i want to be with."

"Winters"

"What about Winters?"

"You want her right? Shes pregnant with your baby isnt she?"

I rubbed my hands over my face and exhaled.

"Yes she is"

"I know she is, I've heard rumors and i had to follow she one day to her appointment and I heard her talking about the father. It hurts like hell because i did love you i DO love you and i love our children and i couldnt believe you were throwing that away to be with a minor."

Ian sat next to me on the bed and rubbed my shoulders. 

"Look im sorry that i lead you on but I just dont love you as a wife."

I walked away looking out the window. My heart was shattered to bits and pieces. 

"Please leave Ian, go be happy. "

"Marissa....look i never meant to hurt you"

"I know you didn't its okay though. "

I walked over to him and hugged him, I kissed him on the cheek. 

"Go live your life"