movie night

I woke up extra early today just to be ready for Ian and I date I quickly brushed my teeth and showered head to toe I jumped out and slipped on a mini maxi dress with beaded with sandals I put on a simple necklace with a tear drop pendant with earrings to match. I tied my hair into a bow tie and applied a small line of eyeliner and pink lip gloss. I skipped my way downstairs to grab a bottle of water. "Wow you look great" I screamed and spun around splashing my water on the lean figure that stood in front of me. "Oh my god Ian I am so sorry"

I grabbed a kitchen towel and tried to dry his now clingy white t-shirt I bit my lower lip seeing his chiseled abs. "It's okay don't worry about it" I ran my hand once more against his shirt. Our eyes locked for a few min. I broke the tension and looked away."ready?" Ian cleared his throat and walked out the door behind me. I got into the passenger side and started to play with my thumbs. "What's wrong ?" "I'm nervous what if someone sees us?" "I'm not going to let that happen at all I already have a plan." I sighed and stared at this magnificent person that was less then 2 feet from me.

Ian pulled into a parking spot and got out the car I followed shortly behind Ian led me to a private lounge area with comfortable seating and a cozy blanket that tugged neatly into a tree Ian held his hand out and sat me down next to him. A man with a mic came up to the stage and announced the movie will start in 5 mins. Ian pulled out a bag of snacks and covered me with the blanket.

Ian pulled me closer into his arms snuggling me into his chest. I looked up at him and tried to find the words "what are you doing?" I pushed myself away feeling a little uncomfortable, "I'm sorry I thought you wanted this?" "I do I mean I don't I mean." I stayed quiet because the movie started to play. I started to think about his touch how cozy I felt on his body. "Ian?" "Hmm" his attention never left the movie "look at me" Ian put his popcorn down and looked and me. I placed my hand on his cheek and locked my lips to his. God I hope I'm doing this kissing thing right.