3

It was Monday and I hate Monday from the bottom of my heart . Today I also have to go and meet that guy mumma and papa told me to .

I haven't seen his photo but I know his name "Arsh Malhotra" .

I don't know what will happen when I will meet him . Dad says that he knows Arsh really well and also says he is a good guy .
I don't know anything.

The only thing I know is saying no and then getting free from all those marriage recommendations.

Thinking all this I got ready for my office . I wore a nice pink kurti , brushed my hair , applied Vaseline on my lips and I am ready .

 I wore a nice pink kurti , brushed my hair , applied Vaseline on my lips and I am ready

I took my office bag and stuffed everything in it before leaving the house . Most of the time bhaiya drops me at the office and goes to the company but today he left earlier so I decided to go by a cab which I had already booked.

....

After 30 minutes I arrived at the office and payed the cab driver before entering the office . Ughh.... I again have to face people.

I don't hate everyone here but few because of their behaviour towards me and everyone. I only have one friend here and she is Riya . Not just a friend but a bestfriend . We both met in college and then got a job in the same company.

As I reached the floor I quickly met her before starting the work . Today we have a very important meeting and I am the one who will represent it and I am nervous about it because I am not so good in speaking in front of many people.

But I don't have any choice , I have to represent it so I made sure that everything is right because I don't want to take a risk .

And if I perform today nicely so there is a chance that I'll get a promotion.

Time flew and it was the time of meeting. I quickly took the files and laptop and entered the meeting haul . Many of them had already arrived .

This meeting was a collaboration meeting. Soon the people from other company arrived and the meeting started.

I had to make sure everything goes smoothly because the CEO of the other company is also present. I shared the screen and started explaining.

I was pretty nervous that how the deal would go but by god's grace the deal was confirmed and my boss appreciated me .

"Good job Aarohi, you'll soon get a surprise" he said and left . Is he talking about my promotion??

I couldn't get much happier .

I looked at my wrist watch and it was 5 so I decided to leave . I always leave at 8 but because I have to meet Arsh today I have to leave early .

I packed my things and went back home . I quickly freshened up and called mumma to help me with wearing and choosing a dress