40

AAROHI

"45,000?" I shouted when the broker told me the price of the shop .

It was not even worth 30,000 rupees and he is saying 45,000 a month. Is he drunk?

"Bhaiya 45,000? Is khandar ke liye?" I sighed remembering that it is the 10 shop I looked at and it's already 5 pm .

I can not do it anymore!

"Madam , you have already seen so many shops and haven't even consider one . I don't think you will be able to find one shop ".

He took his files and said . "I am going, find some new broker".

I closed my eyes in irritation.

I was so excited that finally I am going to start my own business but I am not even getting a proper shop .

It's not about money only . If the shop was good with a good area as well then 45,000 is nothing but it is like a 1000 year old shop which was left out like this and in the corner of city where chances of getting a cab is 0.2 percent .

Looks like I have to work harder .

I got out and called Arsh so that he can pick me up . I needed to talk to him so I can feel a little better after roaming in sun all day .

A few minutes later Arsh had arrived and I sat inside the car and looked at him before making a crying face just like a new born baby.

"What happened to my Aaru?" He asked while placing a kiss on my lips before driving.

"Don't even ask me , I am so tired and sad". I said and looked out of the window .

"Ok , as you say" And he chuckled. I hit his arm before rolling my eyes.

"Don't you understand what am I trying to say?"

"What happened to my Aaru?" He kept his hand on my right thigh slightly caressing it.

"I was going to rent a a shop and I thought everything will be finalised today but to my surprise the price of any shop was too much. I don't know what to do now . Maybe I have to roam tomorrow again in Delhi to find some nice shop on rent".

I throwed my head back as I was too tired . "Why didn't you asked me Aaru? I will help you in finding a shop and why renting a shop . I will buy a shop for you , for your business ".

He says like it isn't a big deal to buy a shop . Even though it may be not big for him but for me it is . I am really thankful to him that he taught me everything related to business but now I want to do everything on my own .

And then make everyone proud!

"No Arsh , I want to do it on my own . Mera dimag kharab kyu na hojaye par khud karna hai ab . I will rent it and after my business will be successful, I will a shop". I passed him a small smile before closing my eyes to rest again .

"Ok my wife but do tell me if there is any problem. I will help you ok". His hand was still on my thigh, looks like he forgot about it . It's okay , I don't have any problem from it tho!

Soon we arrived home and after freshing up quickly I went to eat the dinner with everyone as in today's dinner it was Chicken .

I can't not wait to fill my stomach till I can't even walk .

"Aarohi , shop mili?" Mummy asked making me sad again .

"No, the rent was too high and the area was also not good . I have to go tomorrow and find some more shops".

I sighed thinking again that it's definitely a very hectic task .

"Mummy I am telling her that I will buy her a shop but she is saying no. I thi-" .

Arsh was saying when I cut him off. "No, I will do it on my own . I don't want but a shop right now".

I quickly finished my food and went to bedroom to search again because my mind was again filled with stress related to my business.

"Aaru , don't take stress , take a chill pill and do not forget your handsome husband is here".

He said winking at me.

"Handsome?" I decided to take Arsh ke maze. Why not?

"Yes , I am handsome and everyone knows that" ofcourse, my handsome is definitely handsome and I am lucky to have him but am I going to accept it?

"Nahi , you are not even that handsome. Do you know that day by day you are looking some what old" I said with a little smile on my face which came out while teasing him

"Oh really?" His face suddenly changed and he went in front of the mirror to check his face and then I couldn't hold back my laugh.

"Oh my god Arsh , look how scared you look . But you are already in your 30's so you are going to look old right?".

I went near him before hugging him. "My hair have still not turned grey , I am fit so I am not old".

He said flexing his body which is a dessert after meal.

"I was kidding arsh , you got scared easily and also do not worry , we are going to get old together hmm.".

I said before placing my lips on his and forgetting about all my worries.

His soft lips were like cloud , his tongue inside my mouth exploring it again and again.

His veiny hand on my waist holding it tightly.

Oh god , how much I love it when he does that .

Currently I was in such a situation where I just wanted to get lost in him , with him .

"I can show you right now , here . How young I am my love"
~

Comment krdo warnaaa!!!!
(Mai kuch nhi karungi)
*Post nhi karungi*😤