34

AAROHI

It has been a few days since Arsh started me and I must say what a good teacher he is.

Whatever he taught me is glued to my brain just like "mere photo ko sine se yaar, chipkale Saiyan fevicol se".

Today I decided to stay home and do some research myself about some things when suddenly I came across an article.

It was an article about The Malhotra Co.
Being curious I clicked on it and started going through it with my eyes stuck to the laptop

The article -

'according to the reports , we have found that the shares of Malhotra co. again went down . It has happened twice this month and for the first time . Usually the shares of Malhotra co. Used to go down very rarely but suddenly what happened?

It looks like the company can get in trouble a little soon .
The CEO and manager of the company has been working really hard on this and we have tried to contact them too . As we all know it's one of the biggest company, if something happens to it there will be a huge side effect of it .

Let's see what will happen further, we will keep updating you'

End-

What?
Why is it happening ?

Closing my laptop I went out of the room to find dadi , mummy , papa already gathered.

Papa was trying to call someone again and again and I assume it was Arsh.

"I am saying he is busy and we all know he will not answer the call specially in a situation like this" mummy said and took the phone from Papa's hand .

"Let's wait for sometime everything will be fine" dadi said to calm down papa who was very worried .

He can't see his son's hard work being destroyed.

"It's ok dad , you should not take tension. Let's wait we will be getting updates right" I said and handed him a glass of water .

He slowly nodded and sat down but the look on his face showed how worried he was .

I hope everything goes back to fine in the company.

....

It was already 1am and Arsh and Rishabh they both were still not here .

According to the news everything was back to fine that means everyone worked hard and it payed off.

The weather today in the house was very far from normal .

No one even had lunch or dinner nicely . Everyone was worried.

I was awake waiting for both of them to come back so that they can eat and then rest after a hard day .

Approximately after 1 hour they were back and the look on their faces was showing how tired they were .

"Everything is fine?" I asked them and they both nodded and sat down on the sofa .

Offering them some water I went to heat the food for them .

"Wash your hands and come, eat" I was keeping the plates on the table when Arsh said .

"I don't want to , I don't have an appetite" "me too" Rishabh joined him.

I sighed at them and knowing they don't even have the energy to come here , I gave them the food on sofa only .

"Pura nahi par thoda sa khalo . Bhuke pet soma achi baat nahi hoti hai".

(Not complete but eat some food . Sleeping empty stomach is never a good thing)