21

GUYS I AM NOTICING HOW ALL OF YOU ARE NOT EVEN COMMENTING OR EVEN VOTING .

GUYS IF YOU ARE NOT LIKING MY STORY THEN PLEASE TELL ME I WILL TRY TO IMPROVE BUT DON'T STAY SILENT . IT HURTS A LOT.

I FEEL LIKE SHIT WHEN YOU GUYS DON'T RESPOND.

IF THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG IN MY STORY PLEASE TELL BUT DO NOT REMAIN SILENT. ..

Aarohi left her job and wanted a month rest to give some rest to her mind and feel stress free.

I wanted her to feel relax and make her happy but didn't knew how to.

I opened my laptop and searched

'how to make your wife happy and stress free'
How dumb of me to search that , isn't it?
I should know that but I don't.

It showed several things such as
1- take her out / travel with her
2- talk to her

And more and more....

But the first point caught my eye . Travel with her

That's good!

It was already winter so I thought of some cold place but then I remembered that she gets sick easily.

After giving my brain a good time to think so some place she will like I chose Goa.

I think according to her personality it will be the best place .

It won't be too cold there so Perfect!

Without wasting time I booked the tickets for us in the business class and done!

I will surprise her later

I thought and closed my laptop, it was Sunday today so everyone was home today .

I heard the gate of dressing room being opened and Saw Aarohi coming out wearing a black suit .

Fuck , why is it suddenly so hot?

I unintentionally licked my lips and looked at her .

"How am I looking?" She asked twirling around

"How am I looking?" She asked twirling around .

"Very . Very. Pretty" I said and adored her . My doll!

She passed me a big smile .

"I was supposed to wear it 2-3 days after the wedding but I forgot".

"You look so beautiful" . She blushed and said "now stop and why are you still not ready? Get ready fast we have to go to the temple".

She looked at me angrily . Temple?.

"What temple?" And then she made and ohh face .

"I forgot to tell you that we all are going to temple . I am sorry but now go and get ready very fast like very".

She held me hand and sent me inside the room to change and shouted from outside

"3 minutes and that's it or I will leave". I quickly found a kurta and wore it and then slippers .

"See I came out in 2 minutes and 50 seconds".

She patted my shoulder "good job Malhotra sahab" .

"Isse Kam nhi chelega mujhe reward chahiye"(this won't work , I want reward".

I said and pulled her closer to me "what do you mean?"

"Hmm....A kiss" I said pouting "we are going to temple and you want to do such things Arsh . No" .

I faked a sad face making her laugh "not now Arsh" "then later?" .

She didn't answered but kept smiling.
Uff...Mera dil

~

We reached the temple and went inside . We worshipped every god and the only thing I prayed was

'bhagwan Ji , bas Aarohi humesha mere sath rahe aur hum dono Khushi se raho . Mujhe aur kuch nhi chahiye '

I opened my eyes after praying and then looked at Aarohi who was still praying.

Soon we went to the pandit ji and then he said "beta apni biwi ko bhagwan ke samne sindoor lagao".

"Haan sahi keh rhe hai pandit ji" mummy also said and I nodded.

I took the sindoor in my hand and filled AAROHI'S hair parting with it .

It's not like I don't do this at home. I do but doing this infront of God feels different.

It feels good , it feels like bhagwan ne hi to jodi banayi hai .

I feel like I am her and she is mine!

"Bohot Sundar lagte ho sath mai aap dono" pandit ji said .

I looked at Aarohi and winked at her making her shocked because what is someone saw me doing this.

Later on we went to give prashad to the people who live outside the temple .

It was my and Aarohi's responsibility to do this .

We both went and gave everyone prashad and food and later went back home .

~

"You know it feels so good to help poor" . She said and down on the bed . "I know right" .

I sat beside her and thought that I should tell her that that we are supposed to leave day after tomorrow for Goa.

"Aaru" "hmm" . "I need to tell you something".

"What?" . "We are going somewhere" . I knew she would jump after listening going somewhere so I made sure to hold her from her waist .

She can jump after I tell her everything.

"Where Arsh where?".She asks excitedly making me Chuckle at her face .

"Goa" her eyes were sparkled . I nodded and showed her the tickets .

"I am so freaking happy , we are finally going somewhere" I felt her hands around me , hugging me and as we both were sitting on the corner of the bed she fell over me , her legs either side of my waist , her face so close to me that any second I could capture those pink sweet lips of her .

"I am sorr-sorry" she stood up and said sorry . "Why are you saying sorry . It's not like I felt uncomfortable" I winked at her making her blush .

"Acha ye btao pasand aya Mera ye surprise?" (Ok tell me did you liked my surprise?).

"I loved it , I can't wait to go and travel with you" .

~
What do you guys think will happen in Goa 🌚

(898 words)