23

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE GOOD FOR EVERYONE. YOU ALL WILL GET EVERYTHING YOU WANTED AND GOOD HEALTH TOO.

I LOVE YOU ALL!
MY NEW YEAR GOAL IS TO MAKE YOU GUYS HAPPY BY PUBLISHING MORE NICE CHAPTERS . WHAT'S YOUR NEW YEAR GOAL?
ALSO COMMENT DOWN FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.

~

And finally we both are going to Goa . I am way too excited. The last time I travelled to Goa was many years back .

When I was in the 4th standard and Aakash bhaiya in 9th standard and since then we didn't went anywhere except cousin marriage or if someone was I'll because then he has boards in 10th standard and then he has to focus on his career and when he got settled it was my turn so very rare we travelled anywhere.

After many years I am going somewhere with my Hubby.

We were already in the plain and after 1 and 15 minutes we will land . I know what to do in this time .

Sleep

I was all prepared to sleep when suddenly the flight attendant came with the food . I can't resist that either

I smelled the food and oh god it smelled heavenly. Food definitely taste next level when you are up in the air , flying with your other half.

I took chicken and rice with some coke on the side and digged in . I have already had my breakfast but still I have enough space for it in my stomach.

I glanced at Arsh to see him reading a magazine with so much concentration. I touched his long cold fingers but he didn't noticed until my fingers travelled to his shoulders to his stomach and then tickling him a little .

He noticed it and raised his eyebrows asking what?

"Wanna eat?" I asked him showing chicken and rice .

"No Aaru , I am full" he said pointing towards his tummy . "Atleast coke or taste it once , it's delicious".

I took one spoon which is the best bite and feed him . His eyes opened and after gulping the bite and licked his lips . It showed he loved the food .

"Amazing , it is" he says and had a sip of coke before focusing on his magazine again .

I finished everything and soon the time passed and we finally landed

We are in Goa!!!!!

Me and Arsh walked towards the belt number 5 and picked out our luggage and then went to book a cab for our hotel .

The driver took our luggage and put it in the
Trunk.

We both sat inside and the driver started the car . "I just can't wait to go on the beach and play" .