14

I was back at my law's home

I was back at my law's home . I talked to everyone a little bit before going to the bedroom because it was late at night and I was sleepy .

Arsh was in the bathroom when I entered the room . I sat on the bed waiting when my eyes landed on a sheet of paper .

I took it in my hands and my eyes widened when I read it.

It was tickets to Goa . But what are they doing here? .

There was another paper which I noticed later . There was something written on it.

"Honey moon tickets , we are leaving soon for Goa" .

And a heart made below it . Did arsh make this all.

I smiled and excitedly waited for him to come out .

A few minutes later he came out wearing a black white t-shirt and lowers .

When he saw me smiling he stopped in his tracks .

"Is there something wrong?" .

"No , it's just that you surprised me with these tickets so I am happy.....thanks Arsh" .

I told him and he acted shocked .

"Yeah , I got to know about your surprise. Now don't act that you are shocked" .

"No , I seriously don't know which tickets you are talking about".

"You are funny" I stood up and showed him the tickets and he still acted shocked.

"I swear I don't know anything about these tickets and also this letter . I didn't made this it's not my handwriting" .

Now instead of him I was shocked. So it was not his plan to surprise me? Shit!!

"It must be done by family members when I came to pick you up as they were talking about our honeymoon. It's their plan not mine" .

He said while combining his black , luscious hair while I sat on the bed in shock .

"Also we can not go on that day because I have a very important meeting so" .

And with that my mood being happy comes to and end .

I kept the tickets down and went away to the changing room and then freshen up .

When I came back I quickly sat back on the bed on my side and continued using my phone not aware that Arhs was staring at me .

"Is something wrong?" "No" "tell"

"You know I was happy when I fuckin though that my arranged husband with whom I haven't had a deep talk yet is surprising me with Goa tickets but then I got to know it was a plan and I was stil happy until my husband said that he is busy and can't go'".

I turned of the light and quickly covered my self in the blanket .

"Are you sad about that we are not going to Goa for our honeymoon?" .

"Yes".

"We can't have our honeymoon now" .

"Don't worry we can do everything here as well what we were supposed to do there"

My eyes widened and my face definitely turn red . The lights were off otherwise....

I couldn't believe what he just said .

He is my arranged husband and according to the rules ....he isn't supposed to talk directly about dirty things.

They should be talked about indirectly.

There was a pin drop silence until....

"I am sorry , I didn't meant to"....

"It is ok I think"

"OH SO YOU ARE FINE WITH THIS PLACE AS WELL RIGHT?? THEN LET'S PLAN IT HERE ONLY".

IS HE DRUNK????

~~

HEY GUYS!
I KNOW THIS EPISODE WAS VERY SHORT BUT I AM VERY BUSY RIGHT NOW AND WON'T BE ABLE TO POST REGULARLY BECAUSE MY EXAMS ARE COMING.

💗

(592 words)