33

I was going to knock on the door until someone from behind suddenly opened the door making me startled

I looked at the person and saw it was Arsh . "You are late Mrs." He said and kept the door open so I could get inside .

"Actually there was a lot of traffic so that's why"
I lied directly

"Really? It's 10:45 now , you left home around 10:20 and reached here in time so no traffic. I caught you lying" he removed his coat and hanged it on the chair before sitting.

"No , who told you this . I am saying the truth , I woke up early" do whatever you want but I will never except I woke up late .

"Come here first" I went towards him and he made me sit on his lap.

"Pagal vagal ho kya? Koi agya to?" I tried to stood up but failed. (Are you mad? What is someone comes)
"Don't worry , no one will come here without my permission" .

"Me too?" "No , this rule is not for you" .
"Now as you are late , I will punish you" my eyes widened.

"As you are going to learn from me so you are my student and I am your teacher, I can punish you because I don't like if someone is late" .

Hayeee, ye kya karne ka soch raha hai? (What is he thinking)

"What kind of pu-nishment" Why am I even stuttering. "Tum kya soch Rahi ho? Naughty mat ho thike" (what are you thinking? Don't get naughty)

I sighed in relief but what he said next made me feel tired already. "Your punishment is that you will give me a kiss on forehead, both my cheeks , lips for 15 times that means total 60".

Ye pagal hai Bhai. 60???
"60 ? I'll get tired Arsh . It's not fair" I tried to protest .

"Then I will have to choose naughty punishment and here only" he rested his head in the crook of my neck .

"Now it's up to you" I shook my head knowing he won't do anything related to work until I do something.

"Ok" I grabbed his gorgeous face in my palms before I started kissing him on forehead , left cheek , right cheek and lips .

And finally I was done.

I sighed and looked at his face which was covered in lipstick stains .

I quickly took out a tissue from my purse and was going to wipe his face when he stopped me. "What?" I asked . "No need to wipe the lipstick stains love , let the world know that I am yours" he said with a smirk on his face .

I licked my lips trying to control my smile due to his flirty words.

Itna pyaara hai yaar ye !!

"Now tell me what will you eat and then I will start teaching you" he said and took out his phone dialing someone's number.