°•°•1.5•°•°

"Hey, Meliodas, Celeste, are you sure about this? We've been out here three hours now. There's no sign of any animals out here much less any humans either." Hawk explains as the group walked through the foggy forest. "You're right Hawk. Sir Meliodas, Lady Celeste, do you really think we'll be able to find one of the Seven Deadly Sins here?" Elizabeth asks turning back to look at the two. "Probably." Meliodas replies. "You mean we came here without any solid evidence?!" Hawk shouts. "I heard there's a terrifying monster who lurks around here, watching and waiting-" Hawk gets cut off by Celeste's yelp. "What is it?" Hawk shouts scared and Elizabeth turns back as well. "It's...Meliodas." Celeste replies looking away while Meliodas gropes her butt. "He's such a creeper." Hawk says. "Well, putting that aside for just a minute." Meliodas replies walking ahead. "Good I thought you'd never stop." Hawk sighs as Celeste watch Meliodas walk by. "I might have a little evidence. Travelling through the Forest of White Dreams on horse back is more difficult than you think. 

It's so hard to get your bearings that experienced travellers go around it." Meliodas explains. "This would be the perfect place for someone to hide out." Elizabeth beams and Celeste nods going to take a step forward when something felt off. "What the.." She mumbles feeling her butt. 'They're gone... but I put them on this morning.' She thinks then looks over at Meliodas. "Something wrong?" He asks. "Nope everything's fine." Celeste replies. "Now come on slow pokes. Pick up the paste!" Hawk shouts. "Coming." Celeste replies. 'Thank the goddess for this over skirt.' She thinks speeding up to catch up with Meliodas. 'He stole.' She concludes. "Hey hold your bacon. Not a lot of fun travelling with a nervous piggy. Whoa." Meliodas says stopping. "What do you mean calling me a nervous piggy." Multiple Hawk voices comes out causing Celeste to look up seeing many Hawks. "Huh?" The pigs gasp. "It's a herd and they're all me." The Hawk in the middle says. 

"Yeah I know. What's going on?" Another asks. "This is the monster of the forest?" Elizabeth asks. "I for one find it terrifying." Meliodas comments. "Meliodas look you gotta help me out here. I'm the real one." A Hawk shouts running to them. "Elizabeth stand back." Celeste tells the princess. "Okay."Elizabeth nods taking a couple steps back. "Whatever you faker!" Another shouts running with the first one. "Zip it, porky!" A third chimes in. "Hm?" Meliodas hums scratching his cheek before lunging at the pigs hitting them all. "Meliodas you shouldn't have hit them you don't know which one is real." Celeste chastises him. "Wah, Celeste help! Jeez, even my mom would never hit me like that!" They shout hiding behind the girl. "Hawk?" Celeste questions seeing the fog appear around her, her eyes widen seeing multiple figures appear around her and Hawk. "I'm so confused." Hawk shouts looking at the figures. More of them appear walking out from behind Meliodas and Celeste focuses on them seeing her own face in front of her.

 "What the?!" Celeste shouts. "Meliodas!" They all shout. "Meliodas, you know I'm the real one, right?" A Celeste asks. "No, I'm the real one." Another says. "You're all lying, I'm the real one." A third joins. "Wow, what a bevy of boobies." Meliodas comments holding his chin. "This is not the time man." Hawk warns him. "Leave this place." A voice says. "Leave, get out of this forest, human." Another voice says as more Celestes emerge from the fog. "Meliodas." A Celeste says seductively. "Meliodas." Another says even more seductively. "Meliodas, you like me more than her, right?" A third asks. 'They make me look so desperate.' The real Celeste thinks embarrassed. "Huh, I really can't tell which one is real." Meliodas points out, crossing his arms. "Really?" Elizabeth asks standing behind Meliodas. "Elizabeth!" All the Celestes shout lunging at the trio but Meliodas grabs the princess jumping onto a rock behind the girls. "Oh my goodness however could I tell which one of you is the real one." Meliodas feigns confusion. "That's me." A Celeste replies. "You can trust me, I'll do whatever you want." Another tells him.