°•°•1.28•°•°

Once they were back at the tavern, the sins a couple of barrels of ale and some food out. "Hey, Ban. Did you have an extra one of those outfits?" Meliodas asks, seeing the sin wearing a new shirt. "Nah, I picked this one up on the way to the village." Ban replies. "Stole, you mean?" Gowther asks. "This looks so good!" Hawk beams at the pie on the table. "Hawk, mind your manners." Diane reminds him. "I think it's bad manners to sit like that." Elizabeth says, referring to Diane sitting criss-cross. "Huh? Right." Diane laughs, changing the way she sits. Meanwhile, Meliodas is talking to Cain, and Celeste sits alone, nursing a mug of ale. When Meliodas got back all the sins and Elizabeth stood together to greet Gowther, Celeste, however, decided to stay where she was. "Nice to meet, Sir Gowther. My name is Elizabeth, I'm the third princess of Liones. Would you please consider joining all of us in our quest to save the kingdom from the Holy Knights?" Elizabeth asks. "No." Gowther states.

 "No?" The sins repeat, staring at him shocked. "This isn't the first time we've met." Gowther clarifies, walking closer to the princess. "Really?" Elizabeth asks. "We crossed paths once before in Ordan." He tells her. "Oh yeah. Lady Celeste told Hawk and I, you were a sin when we were leaving." Elizabeth recalls, looking over at the goddess who was petting a bunny. "And before that, you became acquainted with us when you were only a small child." Gowther shares. "Well, what do you know, so she was the little runt always hanging around the king and mother." Ban remembers scratching the back of his head. "How weird! I totally don't remember that." Diane says. "Show respect when you speak to Her Highness." King whispers to Gowther. "I beg your pardon, Princess." Gowther apologizes. "Oh, sure." Elizabeth replies.

"So, um, you think you could tell me if I met Sir Meliodas before too by any chance?" Elizabeth asks. "Of course, you have!" Meliodas tells her. "Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth calls. "What'll it be, Gowther? Wanna join up with us?" Meliodas asks. "I think I should. It was the king who appointed me to the Seven Deadly Sins. So the least I can do in return is submit to daughter's wishes." Gowther answers. "Great! And with you, our Seven Deadly Sins count is up to five. Let's get drunk to celebrate!" Meliodas shouts, and Ban and Hawk cheer loudly. "Well, we would've done that anyway but I'm in." King joins in.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Later that evening, Ban and Celeste prepared the food and laid it on the table. "Cheers!" Diane says, clinking her barrel on King's mug. "Cheers!" King replies laughing. "So good!" She beams, after drinking some ale. "Want me to bring you something to eat?" King asks. "Oh, that's okay. Don't worry about it. I can get it myself!" Diane replies, grabbing some meat from the table Meliodas and Ban sat at. "I hope you brought your A game, Captain!" Ban says. "Less talking, more drinking!" Meliodas tells the sin. "Eat. I'm sure we have something here you like." Elizabeth says, offering Gowther a plate of food. "Gowther doesn't need to eat." Celeste tells the princess, walking over to them. "Hold on, tone of voice, bone structure, gait, hair color. Celeste, it's nice to meet you again, or should I say Estel?" Gowther asks. "Celeste will do." The Goddess tells him. "Something feels odd." Gowther says, turning to Hawk, who is chowing down on some scraps.

 "Hey, Gowther! I'm Sir Hawk, captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal. If you got any questions, just ask! I'm always happy to help." Hawk tells the sin. "How in the world does a sin know how to speak?" Gowther asks. "No idea." Hawk replies. "So why are you eating all those scraps?" Gowther asks again. "'Cause they're yummy!" Hawk replies. "That's all." Gowther says. "You're done already? Now you gotta have more questions than that!" Hawk shouts. Gowther looks around, seeing Ban and Celeste sitting beside each other drinking ale, Elizabeth and Diane conversing, and King blushing. "I'm so moved. I was starting to think I'd never be reunited with the others again." Meliodas monologues, placing his mug on the table by Gowther, and Celeste looks confused. "That's what you were just thinking about, wasn't it?" Meliodas asks. "I was noticing none of us are from the same species." Gowther corrects. "That's all?" Meliodas asks.