Chapter 15

It was the next day after everyone found out the daughter of Jake sully and neytiri was still alive and well the girl who was rumolry born under a bad omen. When everyone else thought she was gone it had been proven wrong last night as she had shown herself to all of them, she was now a teen and seem to have gone through some of the rights of passage soon making her an adults and full member of a clan. You had always bene told by your grandmother and tupia on how others had seen, you so you were preparing yourself for the looks you will get when the others saw you.

Y/n "......." You are outside out your home you had thought it was going to be a clam day, but it seems like that not going to happen while living on pandora.

Tupia " y/n good morning" You had looked up to see tupia and your grandmother standing in front of you, in no yimr you were staring up and looking at the two tshaik that you held so much respect for in your life.

Y/n " good morning  tapia"

Mo'at " good morning my granddaughter "

Y/n " morning grandmother"

Tupia " we came to see how you were doing after the whole ordeal of yesterday"

Y/n " I'm doing well tupia yes the meeting  was hard yesterday but my siblings were able to make everything easy later on, and I look forward to helping around during this gathering of the clans" You had soon spotted neytiri and ronal standing a fe feet away with some other tshiaks you had smiled and wave to them, but the other tshaik seem disgusting by your reactuon towards them.

Y/n " this is going to be very long ordeal will it"

Mo'at " yes it will my granddaughter but I know you have the fight spirt to take them on and show them who you are"

Y/n " thank you grandmother"

Tupia " if it makes you feel better I cant stand these ladies I had respect for their mothers and the women who were tsahik before them, but now I don't understand them"

Y/n " well it seems like we will have to be better and help our brothers and sisters, even due we might not agree on everything that is going on at the moment"

Mo'at " you make me proud my granddaughter"

y/n " thank you grandmother"

Tuk " y/n y/n" you soon looked and saw tuk coming running towards you with a bright smile on her face she soon stoppe running when she reached you.

y/n " hey sweetie what the matter"

Tuk " well all the other kids of the olo'eythans and tshaik are going to play and I came to get you"

Moat " aww that sweet"

Tuk " yes she my sister and she should play with us as she the granddaughter of the tshaik"

Y/n " sure I will come Tuk"

Tuk " yeah"

Y/n " I will see you later grandmother and Tupia"

Tupia "go have fun child we will see you and all the other children later" you soon nodded your head as Tuk had grabbed your hand and started walking away with you, soon reaching the area where all the other children were at the moment.

Lo'ak " hey sis"

Y/n " hey Tuk came and told me you all were going to play some games and I came to join you all"

Neteyam " good now we have enough people to play"

Yaimi " good job getting her Tuk"

Tuk " thank you" the other children were looking at the group but they mostly seem to be looking at lani as she stood there, they all had heard stories about her from their parents and the elders. Some of the elders seem to be tell you 8n a good light verse the other stories that pictured you in bad way.