Wattpad Original
There are 9 more free parts

Chapter 15

Cameron

Seeing Maddie before me like this is the most beautifully crafted work of art. Her back is arched, thighs parted, and if given the opportunity, I'd stay here in this position forever and go into fucking hibernation.

I could tell the second I walked through the door that she was overthinking. She was staring outside the floor-to-ceiling windows, her face void of emotion, and she's always done this thing where she twists the edge of a piece of clothing when she's anxious about something.

It's not like I can't understand why she's anxious. What isn't there to be anxious about? She starts her new job tomorrow. Not only that, but there's a very real possibility it could all be stripped away from her if Katie decides to release that video. Plus, a woman we just hired is having her first day alone with Izzy tomorrow since we both have to work.

There are more than likely a million things Maddie is worried about, but one thing that has always worked to clear her stress? To make her forget about everything and anything? My tongue.

I delve into her pussy, smirking when she arches even further, elongating her body and pushing her breasts within arm's reach. They're straining against one of my football t-shirts, and fuck. They will always be my weakness when it comes to my pleasure. Always.

Reaching up to grab one, I run my thumb over the sensitive peak through the shirt's material, and Maddie covers her mouth with her hand to keep her moans quiet. I'm licking, sucking, and flicking my tongue against her clit, hitting all the spots she loves. I know every inch and crevice of her body. All the spots that make her weak, I've memorized them to heart.

"Cam," she pants, wrapping her fingers in my curls. Giving them a tight tug, she grinds against my face, and I don't fight her. I let her use me solely for her pleasure. After all, over half of the stress she's facing is my fault. I'll do whatever she needs in order to calm those thoughts.

"I need you," she whimpers. "All of you."

I pull away slightly, darting my tongue out to gather the wetness created there. "You need me?"

"Yes."

I arch a brow, my lips tilting up into a sly grin. "Where do you need me to be?"

Shooting me a glare that could kill someone, I hold back my laughter when she huffs, propping herself up on her elbows. "Now is so not the time to tease."

"I'm not teasing," I retort. "I fully intend on pleasing you however you wish to be pleased. All I asked was where you needed me to be."

"You are—" She rolls her eyes and points to the couch. "Sit up."

I'm arching both brows now, willing her to explain.

"I want you to sit up and take your pants off," she says. "You asked me what I needed. It's that."

My beautiful, feisty wife is fucking insatiable. I do as instructed, standing up to slip my sweatpants and briefs off. As soon as my dick springs free, it bounces with the movement, and Maddie follows it eagerly.

When I'm seated on the couch, she wastes no time. She's on my lap in seconds, taking her fill of me, letting me stretch her until I'm fully hilted inside her. She's tight, wet, and so warm that it's difficult not to finish. She leans back to strip my t-shirt off of her, revealing her breasts that are heavy with lust, her nipples fully erect. I'm already panting, feeling her slick heat, and the tiny grin she gives me lets me know she's aware of how much of a weakness she is to me.

"Do you have any idea how sexy you are?" She asks. Her fingers trace my jawline before she runs them over my lips. She still hasn't moved, but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. Being inside her and just...being is the most intimate we can get, yet it still doesn't seem nearly enough. "I want to tackle you every time I see you. I don't know if that urge will ever stop."